Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you guys cope with loneliness?

S

ss1gn1ficant

Self-banned
-
I noticed I hate literally all normies and femoids in my life i have to interact with but when the weekends come i feel the loneliness eating me up, depression sets in and by monday I come out in a disgusting state because all I do is jerk off, play shit, watch shit though i haven't enjoyed it in a long time, just don't wnna wake up after that tbh. :feelsUnreal:

And it's like that every weekend i spend in my dark room lol. My poor work is my cope but when it's unavailable that's really fcked up. have no friends

Is there are any tips, guys? Please no alcohol drugs etc. :feels:

I don't. I think of roping every single day. Don't think I'll last till 30 if things progress as they do now and I'm still a loser khhv incel. Those chronic feelings of loneliness aren't going away anytime soon buddy boyo.

I don't. I think of roping every single day. Don't think I'll last till 30 if things progress as they do now and I'm still a loser khhv incel. Those chronic feelings of loneliness aren't going away anytime soon buddy boyo.

Find a hobby
I watch cartoons 10 hours per day
And yeah Vidya isn't a hobby I can't play more than 2 hours, I get bored fast no matter the game
Take a look at the things that made you happy when you were younger, you'll find something there

Find a hobby
I watch cartoons 10 hours per day
And yeah Vidya isn't a hobby I can't play more than 2 hours, I get bored fast no matter the game
Take a look at the things that made you happy when you were younger, you'll find something there
All hobbies that are available for incels and were enviroment for me before don't bring me joy anymore :cryfeels: Yep it includes games, movies books etc.maybe it's just a midlife crisis but seems like i won't go through this period, sorry for whine :incel:

Same. Loneliness chokes us but no one fucking needs us to satisfy it, and underneath it suicide is really not such a distant prospect. there's nothing we can do, vicious circle. :cryfeels:

I noticed I hate literally all normies and femoids in my life i have to interact with but when the weekends come i feel the loneliness eating me up, depression sets in and by monday I come out in a disgusting state because all I do is jerk off, play shit, watch shit though i haven't enjoyed it in a long time, just don't wnna wake up after that tbh. :feelsUnreal:

And it's like that every weekend i spend in my dark room lol. My poor work is my cope but when it's unavailable that's really fcked up. have no friends

Is there are any tips, guys? Please no alcohol drugs etc. :feels:
alcohol but i think im literally just gonna hop on a bus and fuck off for a few months
maybe ill die maybe i wont
rotting as much as i like it
is suifuel
and my health feels bad
idk
heard people say traveling across a state or country is lifefuel

2020 joined dang

Get an avi greynigger.

You go ER on a frat house pal. It’s the only true, permanent cope there is

876ac8ef11481ba08b58c95d05b3b2a85ff88c679106e658cb696091c0ea68c2 1

Avoidance at all costs. Mostly Vidya Games

I find normieworld so unbearable that I'm just relieved I do not have to spend time around them even leisure time.
Mind you I'm pretty sure the medication I'm on has curbed my sexual desire. I used to pay for sex occasionally but lost interest.

.Exploring the Internet on my phone.

.going on walks.

.eating

.drinking.

.masturbating.

.listening to music on my phone.

If you're autistic you could pick a subject and just learn as much about it as physically possible. Politics could be interesting, particularly foreign policy, which relies a lot on history, ethnic conflicts, economic history, etc.

You could take up going to the gym, aiming for 1/2/3/4 (1 plate overhead press, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift).

Or you could just try and ingratiate yourself into some random discord server somewhere and attempt to become its leader or at least among the reigns of power. I took some time a year or two ago to accomplish such a task to much success. It involves a lot of manipulation and connection-making, and time.