Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys cope with your face

Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
I'm curious how everyone else deals with being sub 5, cant even look at myself in the mirror without it ruining my day, how do you guys cope with it

I avoid certain things like looking at myself in my phone's front camera.

I'm just glad I'm not human

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I avoid certain things like looking at myself in my phone's front camera.
snapchat is an absolute disaster of an app, camera defaults to front, cant even open it anymore when i get the occasional snap from my one irl

I avoid all reflective surfaces at all cost and tape all cameras on any device.

i wear a mask so my shit jaw gets obscured.

I can't cope with it:feelsrope:

i love every single one of your posts monkey man

cant tape my phone camera, front at least, its like a pinhole in the screen
Makes me glad i block photos

I have a truecel tier face. Tbh i've never got used to seeing my face in mirrors or cameras. I just cope by not leaving my room at this point.

Nowadays, I cope using face mask when I have to go outside, hides my worst features, I hope this shit will stay socially normal

i love every single one of your posts monkey man

cant tape my phone camera, front at least, its like a pinhole in the screen
Thanks brocel

Photo l

I kinda forget about it, till I have to look at it when someone takes a picture of me.

It's weird, I see myself in the mirror but I almost see someone totally different. Only pictures remind me of what I actually look like.

I'm curious how everyone else deals with being sub 5, cant even look at myself in the mirror without it ruining my day, how do you guys cope with it
Removed all mirrors in my apartment, avoid all reflective surfaces

I try to avoid mirrors when possible

I wear a mask.

I avoid mirrors as much as possible.

I grow my hair out longer especially the fringe to hide my most subhuman trait: massive forehead

Anime, vydia, volley and fishing. I can cope with my Face but nothing I do is helping against my mentalceldom

Not ever look at myself in the mirror and delusionmaxx to think I'm Chad.

By keeping my facial hair,although my face isn’t the best,I do look better with my beard/mustache,I just make sure my facial hair is well kept.

I dont look at it

I have panic attacks every time I look at myself.

I don't cope with it.

thanks to jewrona virus , mask is my new cope

i dont i just endure the pain knowing people find me ugly

i dont.

i cant.