Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can i help boost my son's confidence with girls?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
He will be posting here after he fails to get anything in college.

He will be posting here after he his roommate is pounding a girl in the bed next to him
Is that a @screwthefbi reference? (Srry I had to make the joke jfl)

if his son is already 18, he’s almost too late

Fucking whores kill

He should just do his son a favor and put a bullet in his head. It will only get worse for his son

:feelsrope:

It sounds like he can ascend if he can social circle maxx. Us incels nevER had that OPTION!!!

He should just do his son a favor and put a bullet in his head. It will only get worse for his son
Lol damn, that's gonna be some tough love right there

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/s/GbD9dsMK3y

Jfl at the cope

Look at the comments (also how tf do I get the post to show up here so that you guys can read without having to press they link?)

Brutal and fascinating thread from a psychological perspective : Notice how it creates a cognitive dissonance in the redditards' brains.

At the same time, it's about a male struggling, so their default would be to shit on him, humiliate him, blame him.

But on the other hand, it's his mother talking, so the redditard's instinct is to reassure her and say positive things to her.

Brutal and fascinating thread from a psychological perspective : Notice how it creates a cognitive dissonance in the redditards' brains.

At the same time, it's about a male struggling, so their default would be to shit on him, humiliate him, blame him.

But on the other hand, it's his mother talking, so the redditard's instinct is to reassure her and say positive things to her.
Damn that's true. I didn't think to view it like that but that is very true lmaoo.

Shit advices coming from those foids and normies. Those won’t work if he’s a sub5 which he probably is. Won’t surprise me if he ends up here due to autism and bad genetics. Give it a couple of years and we’ll be seeing him post a thread. Also Parents that use Reddit are a red flag.

Unironically the best course of action for him to take

There's no confidence for his face.