Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you guys deal with trying to self improve while normies are thriving because of their non-abomination genetics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I'm doing the typical Incel self improvement cope, trying to go to the gym and get strong, and learn Japanese. I went to school for the first time in about a week and I need some time to fucking mentally recover. I can't take it anymore. It's so hard to improve yourself when nobody cares, and you get absolutely no reward. If I tried my hardest to LARP as a normie and talk to a girl, they would just think im creepy and weird. No normie can see how hard we're trying, because all they surround themselves with is people who have it all genetically. I hate this world so much, and all I want is to see it put to an end

I work, study, and I go home. I'm 27 years. Fuck all the other bullshit.

It's fucked up man. I train, and keep myself out of trouble, I shower, and I still can't get the foids at my job to talk to me. It's over. I'm either coping by busying myself, or I am hating the normies that turned me into the monster I am now.

What self improvement? I quit, because I realized it's a scam. Your life doesn't actually get any better. :feelsjuice:

I work everyday, so I get money for copes. I'm not putting any more effort into a soyciety that doesn't give a shit about me.

I feel like what's the point no matter how many hours you put in the gym how many hours of study the good grades you get. You will never get that time back .you will never had the experiences they had. I feel like what's the point although it's going to be waiting for me at the other end of the tunnel is single mothers, the women that have been ran through, gold diggers and crazy bitches. I want to do self-improvement on things I want to self improve on not so I can get some leftover sloppy seconds.

It’s difficult to cope when I’m surrounded by normies

i don't bother, there's no point