Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you make friends in your 20s?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
its way harder to meet friends outside of school :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Just be confident.

It works for attractive people.

Online, find a hobby and join a club. That’s all I can think of. Oh yea get a job and maybe you can find one in the work place.

I’m too scared to make friends I think I developed social anxiety by having to many insecurities, only had about 2 irl friends that saw me as friends and would talk to me but they don’t talk to me anymore because they have no people.

its way harder to meet friends outside of school :feelsbadman::feelscry:

when i was trying to self improve a year 1/2 ago i went to mma for a few months and people there were surprisingly nice and i got invited by a sparring partner to go to the park and work on pads there but i didn't like idea of show boating at the park so i said i just wanted to go home which i did but that's a start. I've basically given up on making friends or getting a GF now

work.....or you just don't and LDAR forever

Once you are out of social circles making real friends becomes very difficult. I have no friends IRL, i do play with a couple of people on xbox live though.

If you're a Chad, girls would introduce to you to their social circles, part of the reason why many of those dudes have a lot of network/connections.

It's hard to break into a social circle if you are not good looking because apparently that is all people can offer these days.

If you are low confidence with zero skills or abilities then you've got no chance really to break into a prominent and popular social circle.

IMO you should just start fights with normies, chad's and roasties and get known for doing that.

If you are asking this question.... it's over

This sounds normie af but do you have any hobbies you legit enjoy (preferrably ones that are popular)?
na dude im a str8 loser i dont play games or go out i just browse youtube all day

Contrary to what normies say, it’s really hard to truly be passionate or enjoy hobbies once it gets to your stage.

That’s why the fact I started guitar at an early age really is useful to me.

Trying going church. Really worked for me and keeps me from going insane.
im very insecure and shy idk how to interact with people anymore

To me it actually became easier lol because now I don't have some mean kids character assassinating me before I can make a friend. Just join a sports team but make sure you acually care about the sport.

there's no way. college is your last opportunity to have REAL friends.

I never had friends. I am doomed to rot in the streets until I starve.

It's an uphill battle, I don't think this is the community to ask though.

you dont ( especially if ur incel)