Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you respond to "Not all women are like that."

I piss myself

The exception proves the rule, the fact they are pointing it out means they acknowledge many foids do it.

All women are like that. Some just larp that they are not.

Send them some of these studies.

Laugh in the persons face.

Well, I don’t even bother arguing about it.
Some people just will not listen to evidence which contradicts their point of view, no matter how overwhelming the evidence is.

That part is the most boring of any debate. There's unfortunately not much you can say to counter it because psychological traits are not so fixed as physical ones, so you just have to concede that variability exists.

But you can argue that some psychological traits among women are universal, such as their preference for taller, stronger, prettier, and richer men. Surely this can't be entirely dependent on culture, since it's found the world over.

I’ll swing my chainsaw at them.( in video game)

Last edited:
The fact that a phrase such as ´not all women are like that´ exists,
is all You need to know.

My response to that is "Enough of them ARE that guys have to be careful!"

All women are like that

Some just hide it better than others

There is no point trying to debate with people on this subject.

Their assertions [not all women require height + face + race + game] will only make you mad.

Your assertions [OK, maybe not all women, but certainly every woman you've ever approached or pursued certainly has had those requirements] will only make them mad.

And then you are both just talking past each other. Pointless.

It's better to let them have sad pitying thoughts about your situation, than to give them angry contemptuous thoughts about your situation. IMHO.

I agree and say only 99.9% are

call em a "Jew loving nigger" and walk away