Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some women accuse men of "harassment"

OrihimeLover123

OrihimeLover123

Greycel
Am I the only one who sees this. Basically when I approach a girl I am basically risking my life out here because I don't know if she's a good person or is gonna lie about me. Some women think that approaching is creepy. My question to that is if you wanna get to know a guy how are you gonna do that without us approaching you. It's kinda funny because I see women online complaining that men are too scared to approach them.

Approaching if you're below average = sexual harassment
Approaching if you're 7+ = he just wants to get to know me better

1f8

My heart goes for all the people who watched PUAs and got sexual maniac reputation in their area.

Am I the only one who sees this. Basically when I approach a girl I am basically risking my life out here because I don't know if she's a good person or is gonna lie about me. Some women think that approaching is creepy. My question to that is if you wanna get to know a guy how are you gonna do that without us approaching you. It's kinda funny because I see women online complaining that men are too scared to approach them.
Well yes, because we're not valuable to them. It's a really messed up mentality.

funny how foids see it the same way but with 'eww he might rape me'

They complain about good looking men not approaching, ugly guys approaching them ruins their day. They cope by thinking that chads are scared, not uninterested.

to get money

c
cuz they wanna be approached by chad only

Approaching if you're below average = sexual harassment
Approaching if you're 7+ = he just wants to get to know me better
Everything is carried by women being arbitrary not about what a man is fairly doing.

Do you think PUA being as big as it was in the 2000s shows how pathetically naive the world was.

Nearly happened to me