Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do You Think Overpopulation Is Going to Be Handled?

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
I had some clown in another thread claiming that the issue overcrowding was utter bullshit.

-"We could fit every human being into the state of Texas and there would still be room." Jfl at this IQ

The problem with overpopulation is that the resources consumed by such a dense society will inevitably dwindle into nothingness without intervention. Think of deer in a forest that breed to capacity, but keep going. Once the environment's overflowing with animals that need everything to survive like food, water, etc., what happens when they don't fulfill it due to over-consumption? They perish... This cycle happens with herbivores all the time.

With human beings, I see us going two routes. Either a massive catastrophe to destroy most of the sheep of society and limit the world's population to around 500 million people (Research the Georgia Guidestones), or mass enslavement with the upcoming technology and loss of environment to micro-chip, control, and castrate lemmings as they blindly accept a life of servitude to their masters (Research United Nations Sustainable Development). There's no way society can keep increasing its numbers and expect to prevent an apocalypse, like deer in a forest.

what-would-it-take-to-get-to-a-steady-state-economy-our-finite-world-population-chart-728x438.png

Do not cope

Most problems in the world stem from overpopulation. Economic slavery (working) gets worse with every passing decade due to increased competition which leads to lower wages paired with increased working hours, and it's only going to get more destructive with the robotic takeover that's currently taking place. The effects of worldwide over-consumption lead to global warming which will inescapably annihilate the environment with an expected increase of at least 3 degrees Celsius by 2100. Rising sea levels, melting ice caps, and species migration prove its existence. Many cities and countries you might hold dear to will be underwater within 50 years or even sooner, so don't deny global warming. Last but not least, fellow incels, over-crowding obviously leads to cataclysmic hypergamy that allows women to have colossal options available which gives them the power to hand-pick their favorite 1 in 100 Chad or loaded betabux cuck. Sadly enough, every child being born today will most likely see a world that has been tainted beyond repair. A shell of its former self.

What do guys predict happening in the future? (Most likely a couple replies at best, meanwhile some shitty Alphadestiny thread gets 50+. Great website!)

I hope im dead by then man lmao... / nothing to prevent it the elites control shit..

They will kill off the uglies and nothing will remain except 1Chad for every 100 woman...So no change at all.

all they will do is do what china does, make it extremely difficult to get a second child by putting them through goyim forms to control birthrates

Technology = inceldom

This is why I can't respect engineers and programers.

They are the reason we are incel

I'll be too dead to care.
I'm a climate sceptic so IDGAF about that part either but as far as overpopulation, I do think if we went the thorium nuclear route there'd be enough cheap energy to produce more of everything for more people but the main gripes I'd have with it is the lack of space itself and have the equivalent of a crowded Indian city everywhere.

mass genocide hopefully

Technology = inceldom

This is why I can't respect engineers and programers.

They are the reason we are incel
Looks are the main cause of inceldom. An engineer looks like one and so do programmers. They don't choose their field, their field chooses them. It's often their only skill in life. I do get your point though with social media and smartphones aggravating inceldom.

space colonization, I like space but the thought that INCEL engineers, scientists will have to do this hard shit just so chad can become space chad is rage fuel

Didn't read but I know where you're going. Basically the other guy only saw population density as the only issue and didn't accounted for the terrain needed to harvest and raise resources. Which is already scarce since plains and valleys are primarily used, and the planet is comprised mainly of mountains and deserts.

That guy should be banned for pushing bluepilled ideology. I call libtard normie

I predict WW3 starting in the year 2032

The positive net birthrate is coming from Africa and the Middle-East. Once the liberalisation and mechanisation of those regions is complete women will stop having children just like in the west. Expect more famines, also.

You forgot to put "race" in your name since it's way more important than height and frame

he is right about fitting all humans into texas but that is with minimal space
Its not much of a problem now but in 100-200 years it will be dire

@theultimate341 ayyy long time no see man welcome back

@theultimate341 ayyy long time no see man welcome back
I see youre back from your ban wonder what there gonna ban you for next time.

More unrest, perhaps even civil war. Social class problems, rich getting richer, poor stay poor.

More degeneracy because human life and identity lose their value.

Hopefully with some supreme extermination and euthanization, but that is wishful thinking.
@InebriatedIrish

What, are you kidding?
Overpopulation is a meme, as you can see in Japan and other high developed countries, people are reproducing less and less, incels are increasing, coping tech such as VR and complex AI are founded billions and billions. With such tech, more people will not want to reproduce, and hypergamy and feminism are damaging relationships. Watch Blade Runner 2049.
This trend is not going to stop.

What, are you kidding?
Overpopulation is a meme, as you can see in Japan and other high developed countries, people are reproducing less and less, incels are increasing, coping tech such as VR and complex AI are founded billions and billions. With such tech, more people will not want to reproduce, and hypergamy and feminism are damaging relationships. Watch Blade Runner 2049.
i'm beginning to believe feminism is a deliberate form of population control

Figure5.jpg

Last edited:
What, are you kidding?

This. I suspect OP is one of (((them))). Too many gentiles on this planet.

Do what China does
What, are you kidding?
The general rule is

Countries that become "modern" have a significant decrease in fertility rates. The places with the highest birth rates are shitholes

China is trying to encourage births due to the demographic issues caused by the one child policy which was a massive failure

overpopulation is only a problem in far eastern/developing countries, so no one really cares since it wont be a problem for western countries, in fact the population of young people is actually declining (because of roasties not wanting kids till theyre 30 etc)

What, are you kidding?

This. I suspect OP is one of (((them))). Too many gentiles on this planet.

Of course governments want to limit populations with cucked technology, toxic liberalism, and absolute destructive feminism. That's a form of POPULATION CONTROL. Why do you think governments and media encourage degeneracy while putting off kids and family life? Why do you think governments and media applaud venomous leftist ideologies that don't benefit mankind in the long run with stuff like mass immigration, promiscuity, LGBT, cuck culture, and the like? It's because the ELITE already know that overpopulation needs to be contained, and they do so by distributing any type of harmful propaganda across a worldwide scale.

Furthermore, the elite obviously support cucked technology that allows people to drown their worthless time into something that doesn't carry on into another generation. Be it robotic companionship, anime bullshit, video games, virtual reality, etc. That's another mold of sedating the population.

Also, just lol at the guy claiming I'm one of (((them))). I'm just spitting the hard truth. FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS

Fact: Overpopulation is the number one issue in the 21st century, and the most taboo because it goes against the human nature of propagating and multiplying into the future, but the harsh reality is that all problems in the world stem directly from overcrowding. The elite will ensure that this predicament gets taken care of with any tools necessary, whether it's a brand of population sedation that weakens the society inflicted (fluoride, noxious food, false news), a calamitous apocalypse that eliminates the sheeple targeted, or mass enslavement that brainwashes and puppeteers the enslaved. Society is too dumb to actually care about preventing a crisis before it happens, like halting overpopulation, so it needs an outside force to influence them like how farmers treat cattle.

-Signing off

Of course governments want to limit populations with cucked technology, toxic liberalism, and absolute destructive feminism. That's a form of POPULATION CONTROL. Why do you think governments and media encourage degeneracy while putting off kids and family life? Why do you think governments and media applaud venomous leftist ideologies that don't benefit mankind in the long run with stuff like mass immigration, promiscuity, LGBT, cuck culture, and the like? It's because the ELITE already know that overpopulation needs to be contained, and they do so by distributing any type of harmful propaganda across a worldwide scale.

Furthermore, the elite obviously support cucked technology that allows people to drown their worthless time into something that doesn't carry on into another generation. Be it robotic companionship, anime bullshit, video games, virtual reality, etc. That's another mold of sedating the population.

Also, just lol at the guy claiming I'm one of (((them))). I'm just spitting the hard truth. FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS

Fact: Overpopulation is the number one issue in the 21st century, and the most taboo because it goes against the human nature of propagating and multiplying into the future, but the harsh reality is that all problems in the world stem directly from overcrowding. The elite will ensure that this predicament gets taken care of with any tools necessary, whether it's a brand of population sedation that weakens the society inflicted (fluoride, noxious food, false news), a calamitous apocalypse that eliminates the sheeple targeted, or mass enslavement that brainwashes and puppeteers the enslaved. Society is too dumb to actually care about preventing a crisis before it happens, like halting overpopulation, so it needs an outside force to influence them like how farmers treat cattle.

-Signing off
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Italy the government has made an advertisement encouraging young people to procreate because here there are lots of old age people and not young people, only migrants fuck like rabbits because muslims are not cucked by feminism and hypergamy.
Overpopulation is an issue in China, not in the rest of the world.