Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you think people are supposed to help incels?

Todd Thundercock

Todd Thundercock

Best in the World: The CM Punk of Incels
★★★★★
Kick niggers out of my country and force everyone to marry their looksmatch.

Inspired by Master's tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/IncelsCo/status/1748451450227703994

As a blackpilled gentleman, I don't believe there is a way normalfags can help other than unrealistic extreme measures like force women to have sex with unattractive men or take away all their rights.

it's irreversible. it's literally built into our DNA to hate the out-groups, and unfortunetley incels are permanely OUT of the group due to their face and height. and no more forced monogamy, birth control, sexual revolution, easy access to chads through online dating, having 'radical' views (litterally just expect women to be virgins) etc etc means NOTHING CAN HELP US.

The only way the normfag can help us is if a foid would simply give us sex. Other then that they should STFU.

Kick niggers out of my country and force everyone to marry their looksmatch.
who's gonna enforce that? surely a group of untermensch wouldn't change anything, infact they'd just make the situation worse if we spoke out about it.

actually we could simply restrict rights of women but i have no clue on how we would go about doing that.

will the redpill help us all?

i wonder why...

that's the thing it's impossible in this current standard of society
the reason why we have this current problem is because women have their gynocentric society
back then you could marry with betabuxx easily because women didint get paid for shit (let us return to those times oh god please) , today however women earn even more money than men

removing women's independence will solve at least 60% of the current crisis and outlawing polygamy

actually we could simply restrict rights of women but i have no clue on how we would go about doing that.

Well you would make them believe they want their rights taken. Islam seems to be successful at it.

I will tell you how: normies should give us their girlfriends and wives so we could creampie them as we please.

If normies do this, I will forgive them and society for the way they treated us.

there is no solution

The most realistic way is voting for right-wing conservative politicians. And the best you'd get is restricting abortion rights. Maybe contraceptives, too.

Well you would make them believe they want their rights taken. Islam seems to be successful at it.
Yes with the threat of death, and as soon as they reach the western world all their chains are broken and they become uber whores.
We need them to WANT to do it, and who the hell would want their rights taken away?

The most realistic way is voting for right-wing conservative politicians. And the best you'd get is restricting abortion rights. Maybe contraceptives, too.
Contraceptives should be legal and free so no more of my kind shall be born.

I will tell you how: normies should give us their girlfriends and wives so we could creampie them as we please.

If normies do this, I will forgive them and society for the way they treated us.
you will just create another generation of incel.

make prostitution cheaper and legal

Also, religion should be promoted. Vote to right-wing relegious politicians.

Religion promotes traditional family, marriage, submissive wives, it's anti abortion, anti sluttiness, anti LGBT, basically anti left.

that's the thing it's impossible in this current standard of society
the reason why we have this current problem is because women have their gynocentric society
back then you could marry with betabuxx easily because women didint get paid for shit (let us return to those times oh god please) , today however women earn even more money than men

removing women's independence will solve at least 60% of the current crisis and outlawing polygamy
you cannot remove 50% of the workforce. this is the CORE problem that can never be fixed. You can't remove women from the workforce and so the incel problem will only get worse.

Yes with the threat of death, and as soon as they reach the western world all their chains are broken and they become uber whores.
We need them to WANT to do it, and who the hell would want their rights taken away?
Ok glowie

Anyway a better suggestion would be some form of education on ourselves as humans, a documentary on humans and how we act, how we are evolved with a herd mentality, evolved to like attractive people more, if more people understand this then more people could be nicer and I really think it could make a bit of a difference.

Religion promotes traditional family, marriage, submissive wives, it's anti abortion, anti sluttiness, anti LGBT, basically anti left.
we have been doing this for DECADES. you can promote all you want but unless you want forced conversion with false belief like sharia, IT WILL ALWAYS FAIL. back in ye olden days people actually wanted to believe, now there's no reason to thanks to LE SCIENCE!!1111! :soy::soy:

Legal benefits for incels like tax benefits and free surgery, not ideal solution but better than current situation

religion sucks, just look at Muslim regions like even take caucasus mountains region where Islam is widespread and they have traditional values, there is still betabuxers and wives cheat on their husbands.

Ok glowie

Anyway a better suggestion would be some form of education on ourselves as humans, a documentary on humans and how we act, how we are evolved with a herd mentality, evolved to like attractive people more, if more people understand this then more people could be nicer and I really think it could make a bit of a difference.
This is the most realistic idea ITT, how long have you been thinking about this?

you will just create another generation of incel.
I think that's an acceptable consequence if it means women will have less power and influence.

That generation of incel will be slightly better off because women would have less power in their generation.

But women must be pegged down several notches. Their power has went off the rails. They control everything with feminism. Me too, believe all women, gender quotas, they are pushed in high paying jobs, pushed as politicians in positions of power, they control the sex market, they control simps and beta orbiters, they can false accuse men of rape and will be believed by default and you can't even question them.

Women's power must be reduced at all costs.

Betas would realize their place in the world, but would they really drop out of society? Also this would probably provide an excuse for foids to ride the CC guilt-free, since it's their biological duty

This is the most realistic idea ITT, how long have you been thinking about this?
Not until this very thread, the documentary thing was something I saw on the description of a blackpill youtube video somewhere and I saw a based GrAy bring it up one time somewhere too, we are animals, I suppose we do have documentaries about humans but its more how our organs work or whatever but not how we actually work.

GEI4HeWXEAAzxBi

religion is the easiest and most straight forward answer, but it's not the best by a long shot.

you cannot remove 50% of the workforce. this is the CORE problem that can never be fixed. You can't remove women from the workforce and so the incel problem will only get worse.
you cannot remove automatically sure, but saying that it is not possible is illogical because for all human times women were not even in the workforce.

Not until this very thread, the documentary thing was something I saw on the description of a blackpill youtube video somewhere and I saw a based GrAy bring it up one time somewhere too, we are animals, I suppose we do have documentaries about humans but its more how our organs work or whatever but not how we actually work.
have you ever seen a chimp documentary? it's fucking brutal the way the interact, they're just like humans but without any moral code.
Chad gets all the women will betas are brutally punished for their inferior genes, and foids get first-class citizenship thanks to vagina.
They also have social classes, and you guessed it, beta monkeys forced to work for chads and foids.

This is probably how it's gonna be like

you cannot remove automatically sure, but saying that it is not possible is illogical because for all human times women were not even in the workforce.
but now they are, and they are too important to go

but now they are, and they are too important to go
sure and I think the only way for it too happen if the whole world was united which will never happen its so over, in fact it never even began mane

develop realistic android sexbots asap and make them acessible for incels

who's gonna enforce that? surely a group of untermensch wouldn't change anything, infact they'd just make the situation worse if we spoke out about it.
Yeah the same way this whole fucking idea of helping incels wouldn't work, this is all unrealistic daydream bullshit that won't happen because society is ran by kabaalist jews that sacrifice just enough babies to moloch to constantly keep us down

Im not sure how but I know the first step is they have to stop lying about incels and the things we say and the truth therein

They could at least stop mocking us.

I don't want anyone's fucking help. I want real opportunities

They cann tell their daughters to open their pussy hole and legs and idk

have you ever seen a chimp documentary? it's fucking brutal the way the interact, they're just like humans but without any moral code.
Chad gets all the women will betas are brutally punished for their inferior genes, and foids get first-class citizenship thanks to vagina.
They also have social classes, and you guessed it, beta monkeys forced to work for chads and foids.

This is probably how it's gonna be like
yeah it would be pretty similar, still chimps are fucking retarded in comparison to humans

take away all their rights.
This is the ONLY solution, and it MUST be achieved through whatever means necessary

Women can help by having sex with us