Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do your Foid cousins treat you?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
My foid cousins hate me they ignore me and never even say hi

me too. but i filmed her few times and jerk off to those videos from time to time so i'm okay with her

Me and my foid cousin are chill with eachother. She usually prefers stays in my room whenever she comes over.

Last edited:
she used to dislike me through childhood for some reason but now we get along, idk what changed her opinion of me

I don't have any but if I did, we would probably not interact much.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female half-cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

They're indifferent towards me. But, the foids at my church treat me like sh*t especially the ones around my age.

They treat me well to keep up appearances for my family. Deep down, they're self hating, white worshipping whores though.

It's very brutal when even female family members, except your mom treat you like shite. I've expierenced it and that shit makes me so suicidal, we, trucels, live life on nightmare-mode

Last edited:
My foid cousins talk shit and laugh about me behind my back. Whenever I try to talk to them, I get ignored. We used to be close when we're kids, but it's the opposite now. It's gotten to a point where even my parents have noticed this and have asked if anything has happened between me and my cousins since we are so distant now. Also one of my foid cousins is going to get married. Guess she'll forget me after that. I'm even thinking if I should attend the wedding since I think she'd probably be embarrassed to introduce me to him as her cousin:incel: