Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a bad dream today

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
In that dream I saw my cousins (twin men) .They told me they will get married in September 2024 . I was shocked bc the last I saw them was during the spring break and they weren't in relationship.

In reality I have a cousin (man) 7or 8 years older than me (I'll be 25 soon) that will get married this September. Idk If I'll have courage to go in this wedding.i might be traumatized after that.

Yesterday my brother put me in a Whatsapp group called "cousins" all people in this group aren't single except me and one cousin ,she already went to multiple dates ,met the guys's family even though we have about 7months in the country . Ofc, she'll be in a relationship soon.It's too brutal , probably I'm the only incel in my family too.

I braced myself for a dream about you working out at a gym staring at big booty foid and getting arrested or something :feelshaha:

In that dream I saw my cousins (twin men) .They told me they will get married in September 2024 . I was shocked bc the last I saw them was during the spring break and they weren't in relationship.

In reality I have a cousin (man) 7or 8 years older than me (I'll be 25 soon) that will get married this September. Idk If I'll have courage to go in this wedding.i might be traumatized after that.

Yesterday my brother put me in a Whatsapp group called "cousins" all people in this group aren't single except me and one cousin ,she already went to multiple dates ,met the guys's family even though we have about 7months in the country . Ofc, she'll be in a relationship soon.It's too brutal , probably I'm the only incel in my family too.
It’s over bro idk what you can do

As an incel you either cut the connections or become the odd one out. I dont hang out with my cousins anymore, still i see them at church. Since they are all older than me 5-10 years, they still see me as a retarded kid jfl at 36 and they feel sorry for me also.

As an incel you either cut the connections or become the odd one out. I dont hang out with my cousins anymore, still i see them at church. Since they are all older than me 5-10 years, they still see me as a retarded kid jfl at 36 and they feel sorry for me also.
I live with 2 now at the same house

Theres no escaping then. Best to evade all conversations about relationships and to roleplay a volcel.
Yeah it's very suifuel one one of them is in a relationship. The other one went on multiples dates ,one was with a white man.

Just go to the wedding for food and then leave

They'll notice
Just grab some food, talk with them and pretend you give a shit about them so they dont think you are using them and then leave