Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee how does a woman go from cheating on her husband X 6 to getting .5 mil$ ?

View: https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1770962408762438130

oh yeah, the victim card, it's like Exodia wrapped into a single card.

@PPEcel

weirdest photographs I have ever seen of the six dudes
looks like they were drawn by a 5 year old

LDUX3B4FGBFWJM3HZN27PA6T3U.jpg

God, these foids are so lucky, being able to live life without any consequences.

She did it willingly and she knows it. Everyone sues the police in the US for a bunch of money. Police officer calls someone the n word and they'll get 100k for emotional damages.

Last edited:
and they said that "would you get dicked for half a mil" was a hypothetical

"I'm a slut with no self-control, therefore gibe me money"

Life on tutorial mode

even below average women are getting away with shit like this. It's SO hard to lose as a woman.

Nothing Is suprising me anymore

:feelsclown:

They likely settled because they know if they got a foid-sympathetic jury they might have to pay $20 milllion if they lose the case.

Juries can be very biased and unpredictable when it comes to alleged sexual coercion.

she chose to fuck them and gets half a million

literal tutorial mode, why on earth would you wanna partake in this world as the average guy

@Simba @Regenerator

Pin this Absurdity . Woman gets Payed 500k for making a false Claim "

Imagine getting that rewarded for Having fun :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Master

literal tutorial mode, why on earth would you wanna partake in this world as the average guy

@Simba @Regenerator
Easy mode.

Women's lives = Little Big Planet with cheats

Apparently a 26 year old married woman can be groomed like a child. If that is the case can we just admit women have no agency and take away their rights

Normie men have to work 10 years to save up that kind of money. Foid cum dumpster gets gangbanged on the job and rewarded with half a million dollars. :feelsclown:

@Simba @Regenerator
She's only a 4/10. More proof that femoids have infinite SMV