Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does grooming exactly work?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
For starters, fuck you feds. I’m not doing anything. Just asking a question. Anyways, surely there still has to be some attraction from the child to the groomer right?

Obviously you can’t just groom someone if there’s no connection right? This is why I feel like many teen girls use grooming as an excuse as to why they were attracted to older men. Teens are not too stupid to not know who they like and who they don’t like.

But I see a lot of ugly guys somehow tricking younger girls into being with them. I don’t know how they fucking do it. Busted up ass dudes get to get these jbs. I can barely get a response back from anyone. What type of manipulative tactics are those bastards using on these teens?

Obviously you can’t just groom someone if there’s no connection right? This is why I feel like many teen girls use grooming as an excuse as to why they were attracted to older men.
You are 100% correct. It's the same thing with "human trafficking" and "sex trafficking". People like to act like it's modern day slavery, but it's not. The people made decisions and those decisions led them to where they are.
Teens are not too stupid to not know who they like and who they don’t like
try explaining this to agecucks.

keep it in the family

For starters, fuck you feds. I’m not doing anything. Just asking a question. Anyways, surely there still has to be some attraction from the child to the groomer right?

Obviously you can’t just groom someone if there’s no connection right? This is why I feel like many teen girls use grooming as an excuse as to why they were attracted to older men. Teens are not too stupid to not know who they like and who they don’t like.

But I see a lot of ugly guys somehow tricking younger girls into being with them. I don’t know how they fucking do it. Busted up ass dudes get to get these jbs. I can barely get a response back from anyone. What type of manipulative tactics are those bastards using on these teens?
I tried to groom a 6th grade girl while I was in 8th grade ,didn’t go well lol and she didn’t like me

A few woman did groom me when I was in my teens orearlier ,I so much miss those woman grooming me

You have to be chad to groom.

Most of these grooming cases are just a older man falling in love with a younger girl. This was always a common thing because its biological. Younger girls also love older men and I am not talking about literal children I mean late teenagers. This was always natural and out of western societies, its not even seen as some bad thing but this stupid notion is spreadin. I think this is just a way to keep men being lonely for a longer period of time. Grooming doesn't mean anything nowadays and even a older guy trying to be friends with a girl two years older than him will be called grooming if people hate them. When Billie ellish's bf was doing shit and people were blaming billie ellish for dating him, her fans started calling her bf a groomer, like billie ellish is some dumbfuck who can't make her own decisions.

Many great relatiotionships start at a young age and even now many people who are married happily, started fallin in love when the girl was fifteen or sixteen or something and the guy is a bit older like seventeen or eighteen or nineteen if stretched. By introducing this moral policing of such couples, they ensure that young girls start hating any older boy and that most boys can't get a gf for a long time because boys only get attractive when they're a bit old but they are only attractive for girls a bit younger than them. But because of this bullshit they can't attract someone of a age until they're twenty one or something and people will still call it grooming. But by twentyone you are already psycologically too damaged if you arent' a chad and couldn't attract a woman of your age. Women don't have this problem, because they are attracted to older men and if they fuck up, they can just blame the older guy.

You would see some young girls being atrtracted to ugly boys because the haven't been indoctrinated by female privelege and attitude yet. They are still humble and don't care that much if their bf is ugly. But as they are brainwashed by media or let's say groomed by them, they develop an attitude of condescending every guy and you know how holes become after that.

Grooming should only be used when pedophiles groom young girls to get sexual with them, eventhough they don't even know what sexuality is. Sixteen year old girls already know what sexuality and sex etc is, so you can't really groom them, they make their own decisions. That's like saying every guy is groomed by the girl he likes because he's attracted to them. This women being such helpless creatures notion is used by people to attack low tier men and to take away everything from them. This stupidity being spread around is just an example of that. I wonder if its grooming when young kids are indoctrinated with gay and trans stuff and are brainwashed into believing that they can only fuck a particular type of peope or if they need to cut their own penis. There is no debate that being gay or trans is a choice and many of these are just brainwashed fools who have been "groomed" to believe that they have this identity. Being bisexual etc still make sense if they wanna bimax, but saying you are just gay is delusional and ultimately harmful for themselves

Most of the time they talk to lonely (by foid standards) or more vulnerable ones and just show they care about her. If her parents aren't present, she's more likely to cling onto anyone who shows her positive attention. They can use their money and freedom that they have because of their age, to impress her. They might also like their maturity and direction. So really it only works if you're a normie or higher. Basically you want her to see you as someone who isn't like the boys around her and is a secure source of attention and love for her. Probably wont work on your sister unless your parents are neglectful.

there is no grooming, if they like you they will wanna be with you and satisfy or sexual or fetishistic desire, regardless of your age, her age or older

It's a just dysphemism for seduction and mutual attraction in many cases.

The 40 year old slut showed the 14 year old boy her tits and ''groomed him'', i.e the 14 year old just wanted to bust a nut and did so, what's the problem? There is no problem.

15.364 year old attracted to you? Grooming. 16 year old attracted to you? Suddenly no longer grooming, it's magic. :soy::soy::soy:

If it's simply mutual attraction, I don't label it grooming, that would be silly, only if manipulation or blackmail or something like that was involved it would be grooming.

Grooming teenagers is mostly a myth. Women that claimed to be groomed as teens usually did want it at the time but later regretted it. I think it is possible for them to be groomed if they are young enough, but if they are like 12 or older it’s gonna be hard. Yes, kids are dumb, but they aren’t that fucking dumb. They know it’s weird that an older guy is asking them for sex.

Last edited: