Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how does it feel to be low IQ?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
can any of u retards explain?

It's frustrating as all hell trying to communicate your thoughts but lacking the intellectual capability to do so. We can sort of do so online, but in real time there's no hiding our extremely low IQs.

It also severely limits what you can accomplish in terms of your career. If your IQ is truly low, you will be limited to minimum wage jobs. In the off chance you fraud your way into getting a better job, you'll be quickly disposed of when you prove to be incompetent despite your extreme effort to perform up to par.

@catfishman23 @uninstall

It's frustrating as all hell trying to communicate your thoughts but lacking the intellectual capability to do so. We can sort of do so online, but in real time there's no hiding our extremely low IQs.

It also severely limits what you can accomplish in terms of your career. If your IQ is truly low, you will be limited to minimum wage jobs. In the off chance you fraud your way into getting a better job, you'll be quickly disposed of when you prove to be incompetent despite your extreme effort to perform up to par.
well said, its a d eath sentence tbh. I want to elab but too tired. I feel like dropping out again, just end me

Simple daily tasks are often hard to do. I'm naive and prone to getting scammed or taken advantage of. I'm terrible at math, programming, statistics, critical thinking etc. Simple things confuse me. Everyone else seems to learn so quick and they adapt so easily.
It takes me twice as long to memorize the things I'm studying. It's also hard for me to express myself and I can't read other people at all.
Some of it is due to my autism, but I'm also low IQ.

Last edited:
It feels as if you are a child. Everyone around you are able to understand certain adult things, everyone but you.

My IQ is a few points below average, and though I have some other cognitive difficulties, I don't know if I can claim to be truly low IQ.
That said, it's not great. I used to think about getting a STEM job or studying literature- something academic like that- but I was disheartened to realize that I'm not intellectually capable of doing those kind of things. I can't do a trade either. Because college is outside my ability, my job prospects look pretty dismal.
Also, I make a lot of errors. Just sort of errors in logic, even though I don't intend to.

As Ryo said, it's easier to communicate online, with text, because you can take as much time typing as you need. Talking to someone is much harder, because everything happens much faster, and you are expected to give near-immediate answers, which I often can't.

Being stupid means less worries.

So being high IQ sucks.

Simple daily tasks are often hard to do. I'm naive and prone to getting scammed or taken advantage of. I'm terrible at math, programming, statistics, critical thinking etc. Simple things confuse me. Everyone else seems to learn so quick and they adapt so easily.
It takes me twice as long to memory the things I'm studying. It's also hard for me to express myself and I can't read other people at all.
Some of it is due to my autism, but I'm also low IQ.
U seem smart by noticing this. Ur above low iq at least. How do u get scammed? I have a low iq friend that always replies to nigerian type emails
My IQ is a few points below average, and though I have some other cognitive difficulties, I don't know if I can claim to be truly low IQ.
That said, it's not great. I used to think about getting a STEM job or studying literature- something academic like that- but I was disheartened to realize that I'm not intellectually capable of doing those kind of things. I can't do a trade either. Because college is outside my ability, my job prospects look pretty dismal.
Also, I make a lot of errors. Just sort of errors in logic, even though I don't intend to.

As Ryo said, it's easier to communicate online, with text, because you can take as much time typing as you need. Talking to someone is much harder, because everything happens much faster, and you are expected to give near-immediate answers, which I often can't.

Just because it takes u longer doesnt mean ur stupid. Judging by the way u write. Ur smart.

U seem smart by noticing this. Ur above low iq at least. How do u get scammed? I have a low iq friend that always replies to nigerian type emails
It's not like I'm retarded, but my IQ is definitely below average. Most low IQ people are aware of their below average intelligence. It doesn't make me smart at all.
How do u get scammed? I have a low iq friend that always replies to nigerian type emails
I don't fall for email scams, but I often get taken advantage of when for example selling stuff online. It's really hard to explain. Basically, I'm naive and tend to not notice when people are trying to swindle me.
I'm a perfect target for con-artists because it takes me very long to realize something is wrong. In school kids would take advantage of my naivety and get me to do stupid shit which often ended up with me getting in trouble or even losing my possessions.

It's not like I'm retarded, but my IQ is definitely below average. Most low IQ people are aware of their below average intelligence. It doesn't make me smart at all.

I don't fall for email scams, but I often get taken advantage of when for example selling stuff online. It's really hard to explain. Basically, I'm naive and tend to not notice when people are trying to swindle me.
I'm a perfect target for con-artists because it takes me very long to realize something is wrong. In school kids would take advantage of my naivety and get me to do stupid shit which often ended up with me getting in trouble or even losing my possessions.

Examples of online deals?

Yes i used to get in trouble at school to. But u gotta just stop and think about it. I dont think ur iq is low but maybe ur "cpu processor" is slower

it’s hell trying to get through college I failed so many things and have troubled comprehending a lot of shit

Carrey1

I feel most incels are smarter then they come off to be. No women for an end goal kills motivation and social skills. They can however own most people in online video games :)

its like when ur in windows and u try to open a single image and it takes years and im like maaaaaaan cummon its just a pic bro

I wouldn't know, ask your mother

fucking awful. not being able to remember shit, remember the movie you watch, remember important names or dates for interviews. not able to process speech, not able to respond to speech in time, etc.

why in the hell am i mentioned in the thread.

im smarter than most of yall

You should know.

Low IQ thread...oooh wait :forcedsmile:, anyway , i belive most of us are not low iq , they make us belive we are. Just because we are different doesn't mean we are less capable.

No if you are called low IQ or stupid all your life, you are starting to belive you are. Some even pretend to be low IQ as a defence mechanism.

Just imagine being ethnic

can any of u retards explain?
Most low iq people dont realize or think they are low iq. 99% of people who think they are low iq are average or better. Facts is that actually low iq people wouldnt care to contemplate their intelligence, and would instead tend to pin their lack of understanding on the teaching system or difficulty of the material.

Must be a huge blessing, however I wouldn't know with my superior average IQ :feelshmm:

When you fail every subject in college. I failed Calculus twice. Vector Calculus once. Physics 1 once,electricity and magnestism once. It takes me a long time to understand things. I need a lot of time to practice.

i should know? lmaoooo ok thats why i got away with alot of shit in my life. im pretty much a criminal with a rap sheet.

street smarts> book smarts.
Cope. If you had actual streetsmarts you would have pumped and dumped one of those fat whores you catfish every time.

Cope. If you had actual streetsmarts you would have pumped and dumped one of those fat whores you catfish every time.
thats different, you are low iq to think street smarts correlates to game.

thats different, you are low iq to think street smarts correlates to game.
But it does...guys on the street need to be alpha to survive. You just tag along like a beta not sure about what he's trying to accomplish in life.

But it does...guys on the street need to be alpha to survive. You just tag along like a beta not sure about what he's trying to accomplish in life.
nope, basically means you got to have common sense hahahaha didnt think you were this low iq

Screenshot 20180927 095612

A lot of medium IQ posters posting here about their low IQ to get validation, daily reminder.

This thread is major lifefuel for high IQcels

There's no place in this world for low iq people.

Yh I’ve got time for a game. Il start my computer up an pm u a lichens link if that’s cool. Up to u if u go on another site or something

I don’t even know where I fall tbh. It doesn’t really bother me
yea but ill play you later i have something to do

Personally it's always having very foggy thoughts and not being able to think fast enough. Maths and physics were hell for me in school.

It also has an effect on communication, I'm always stuttering and thinking of what to say next, always saying out loud "ummmm" and "hmmm"

Having a low IQ is bad