Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it make you feel that some rich kid has a loving gf, goes on vacation 30 times a year all over the world, and works 20 minutes a day?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
How does it make you feel that there are rich kids out their who work 10 minutes a day on their laptop for their daddy’s business and make 300k+ a year not counting their trust funds and go on exciting trips around the world all year long, drive a nice car, own a motorbike, have a loving gf and friends, and have millions in crypto.

Yet you have to slave away for the rest of your life making pennies and if you ever wanted your kid to be a mogger you’d have to save money your entire life and give all the money you made to a surrogate mother before you died of old age (because why bring a kid into this world as a poor person) just for your kid’s life to resemble any bit of a rich kid’s life.

Not to mention rich kids have never had a bad day in their lives and have all the good traits that women like. They’ve always been the cool kids in school everyone was jealous of.

Have the best degrees, best jobs like a pilot or lawyers, and gone to the best schools.

They don’t have to get drunk or smoke weed to have fun.

Your life can never compare.

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ @Sneir

Mass killings of landlords
Victims were targeted on the basis of their social class rather than their ethnicity; the neologism classicide is used to describe the killings.[68] Class-motivated mass murder continued almost throughout the 30 years of social and economic transformation in Maoist China, and by the end of the reforms, the landlord class had largely been eliminated from Mainland China or it had fled to Taiwan.[69]
Mao's 1927 "Report on an Investigation of the Peasant Movement in Hunan " addressed CCP members who were concerned with violence by the peasants against landlords, arguing that these concerns were a tool for continuing the oppression of the peasants. In this context, Mao coined his famous comment that "revolution is not a dinner party." Mao wrote in response to objections to violence:[70]
It is fine. It is not "terrible" at all. It is anything but "terrible." ... "It's terrible!" is obviously a theory for combatting the rise of the peasants in the interests of the landlords; it is obviously a theory of the landlord class for preserving the old feudal order and obstructing the establishment of the new democratic order; it is obviously a counterrevolutionary theory.

I'd hate rich people more, but everyone's doing it nowadays so IMO it's boring

Income inequality is brutal!

I just try not to think about things like that

Try living with a single mother who makes less than 10k a year.
My father is going to cut me off from his credit card because I spend “too much” on food

You should get as much money as you can in cash and leave your city.

Kill him
I see girls spend $200 in one day and have $30 Starbucks breakfasts and he gets mad at me for spending $12 at a Popeyes. :feelsseriously:

It is what is

My father is going to cut me off from his credit card because I spend “too much” on food
Horrible. sadly shitskin parents are like this. They have no empathy for their kids. And can't grasp how horrible life is.

What's the alternative? Like really what can you really do? Other than slave away and manage to be happy with leftovers

What's the alternative? Like really what can you really do? Other than slave away and manage to be happy with leftovers
Join a maoist party and wait for a revolution. Although you might get kidnapped by government goons.

Join a maoist party and wait for a revolution. Although you might get kidnapped by government goons.
I'm hoping to get struck by truck-kun and get isekai'd to a better roll in another world tbh. This life was a waste and even giving my all i won't reach the height that some people get by simply being born.

I'll just be content with soft drinks, manga and chinese novels

ussr GIF

world louis GIF

EXPROPRIATE THE RICHFAGS AND KILL ALL THE RICHFAGS

G

igabased that's what we need. Rich fuckers are mogging us too hard
Exactly. Knew one of those types from high school, motherfucker literally boasted that he has a party at his house every friday and unironically treated everyone in class like his paid servants, even boasting that he could buy us all along with our families if he wanted.

I'm hoping to get struck by truck-kun and get isekai'd to a better roll in another world tbh. This life was a waste and even giving my all i won't reach the height that some people get by simply being born.

I'll just be content with soft drinks, manga and chinese novels
ussr GIF

world louis GIF

EXPROPRIATE THE RICHFAGS AND KILL ALL THE RICHFAGS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back