Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does one cope with being ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm not just ethnic, but I'm the lowest of all ethnics. I come from the ugliest people in the world, from what is essentially the ghetto of the most pathetic nation on earth. All ethnics are superior to me, even curry and rice people. My culture is trash, my people are nothing but religious fanatics who sit around smoking shisha all day, I'm ashamed to be one of them.

It's bad enough that I am forever denied the pleasures of the flesh just because I happen to be born an ugly ethnic, but I am now ashamed to even go outside while being ethnic. jfl I'm suffering 24/7.

You don't

It's just a death sentence unless you're one of the top tiers

Last edited:
What is shisha?

There is only cope or rope... Or shisha.

Whatever that is.

What is shisha?

There is only cope or rope... Or shisha.

Whatever that is.
The pipe that sand niggers smoke, we must destroy our lungs and hope for a quicker death.
hdkmwyomuv601.png

The pipe that sand niggers smoke, we must destroy our lungs and hope for a quicker death.
hdkmwyomuv601.png
Oh. What's in the pipe man?

And why does the Mayor of Zabbaleen allow his dogs to walk on his table?

Skip over Libya and try to transplant in Algeria, Tunisia or Morocco.

Tobacco, and it's a stuffed fox.

Transplant what?
Tobacco? Lame...

Of course the dog is stuffed! It just ate all the food on the table! Fucking rich people and their spoiled pets!

Tobacco? Lame...

Of course the dog is stuffed! It just ate all the food on the table! Fucking rich people and their spoiled pets!
I think they fill it with other stuff sometimes, not sure since I'm too high inhib to smoke.

I think they fill it with other stuff sometimes, not sure since I'm too high inhib to smoke.
I heard hash and hemp (pot) was popular in that part of the world. And alcohol was hated.

Why not try to 72 virginsmaxx?

It's the cope that's also a rope.

(Jk. I know it's just a bullshit way for rich asshole Chaddams to get rid of surplus lonely dudes.)

What can be worse than curry and rice bro?
I am also ethnic in the west and hate leaving the house ngl an Arab

I don't live in Egypt, thank Blackops2cel.
I heard hash and hemp (pot) was popular in that part of the world. And alcohol was hated.

Why not try to 72 virginsmaxx?

It's the cope that's also a rope.

(Jk. I know it's just a bullshit way for rich asshole Chaddams to get rid of surplus lonely dudes.)
I don't believe in Islam or any religion.
This.

Coping ends in roping

You should be mayor of Zabbaleen.

Are you Muslim? If that's so then sorry man cause all the good copes are forbidden by the Quran.

Are you Muslim? If that's so then sorry man cause all the good copes are forbidden by the Quran.
I'm not, my cult is almost as bad though.

Damn I wish I was white and attractive

being ashamed of your heritage is considered extremely cucked among ethnics(with the exception of cucks like asians and curries maybe)

being ashamed of your heritage is considered extremely cucked among ethnics(with the exception of cucks like asians and curries maybe)
I get that, but you have to be in complete denial not to be ashamed coming from my background.

Of course, Zabbaleen people would love to have you as Mayor that will eventually help in ascending.
Zabbaleen needs a leader like me, I can transform it into the greatest trash city in all of Egypt.

I need to stop browsing /r/JustBeWhite, makes me feel like shit.

Just close your eyes and think about the fact that our world is about to get globalized and inevitably your shit culture will be assimilated to the new growing world order. I am afraid you were born in the wrong generation, this is the filler season in planet earth anime, a long ass boring filler season. The next intresting episodes will start around year 2050.

I am also ethnic in the west and hate leaving the house ngl an Arab

currycels and ricecels are at the complete bottom of the totem pole, Arabs actually do slightly better.

currycels and ricecels are at the complete bottom of the totem pole, Arabs actually do slightly better.
All non whites are ugly, but curry and rice people at least have some culture and accomplishments they can be proud of. But me, a sand nigger from the most ghetto part of Egypt, what have I got?

Last edited: