Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is every other thread about race on the forum?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
You useless ethnics can't go one day without talking about race and ethnicity on thr forum. I'm literally a white guy but I don't feel the primal urge to shoe horn race into every conversation like a tribalsitic primitive ape. You nigs are so low iq and hateful against people for no reason at all. Random internet spergs care more about race than women themselves do.I wish there was a forum for whites only. I hate interacting with you scums.

all ethnics are incel

Because we're living in 2024.

Everything is about race these days.

>complain about racebait
>proceeds to racebait
oh my :feelsseriously:

They should really make a race war subforum to keep that shit out of ID and lounge.

See this exactly what I'm talking about. You are just ugly and would be incel even as white person. Accept it move on.
wow..... thats some insane level of cope, if i was white id be slaying. its big smv boost and as long as not picky i would find someone as a white man

Because it gives them attention and more attention = more dopamine

I know there are some low IQ users on here, but they cant all be that low IQ

The racepill is like 90% of the blackpill

I see way more ethnics baiting Whites than the other way around.

Most threads from ethnics here are:
-JBW(and JBB also) is 100% law, neither can be Incel
-Meds and/or Slavs aren't White- pure projection & coping on their part.
-All ethnics are Incels
-Some shit-tok showing an average-above average White guy & claiming that JBW is somehow applicable to guys below these looks level.
all ethnics are incel
Cope.
that's where I stopped reading
If you're not gonna even read his point, don't make an argument & don't bitch about White users here.
The racepill is like 90% of the blackpill
cope. It's a subset of it, not all of it.

NTpill? Heightpill? Framepill?

-All ethnics are Incels
-Some shit-tok showing an average-above average White guy & claiming that JBW is somehow applicable to guys below these looks level.

Cope.

If you're not gonna even read his point, don't make an argument & don't bitch about White users here.

All these ethnics hide behind the racepill as a coping mechanism because it's much easier to blame everything on whitey and the cruel world and how it marginalizes and discriminates ethnics and curse your circumstances than it is to accept that you are genetic pile of dog shit. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false.

Looks is 90% of the blackpill.
Height and frame are mostly due to race, if you're born Japanese you're likely to be 5'7 and a framelet and if you're Dutch you're likely to be born 6ft and have at least a decent frame, and phenotypes are very important too for facial features like nose shape and skin tone some phenotypes are even more likely to have more robust features like high cheekbones and strong jaws
Even NTness varies from culture to culture
The racepill is 90% of the blackpill that's not a cope

-All ethnics are Incels
1- JBW and JBB is 100% law neither can be incel that's literally pure facts
2-average "Med"
Main qimg 840f175098c7ebc6f8aac36feab27cd4 lq

3- show me one ethnic who isn't incel
4- they're always LTN at best, average white guys are fucking supermodels in private hotels

Last edited:
Height and frame are mostly due to race, if you're born Japanese you're likely to be 5'7 and a framelet and if you're Dutch you're likely to be born 6ft and have at least a decent frame, and
Height also depends a lot on environment and diet. Ethnics who are born and raised in the west are generally just as tall as whites. I've seen plenty of 6ft+ koreans and Japanese

phenotypes are very important too for facial features like nose shape and skin tone some phenotypes are even more likely to have more robust features like high cheekbones and strong jaws
This is true. Whites generally have more moggers but that still doesn't change the fact that you need to be GL in thr first place for it to matter.
The racepill is 90% of the blackpill that's not a cope
NTness is basically being westernized and loud that's about it.

Last edited:
1- JBW and JBB is 100% law neither can be incel that's literally pure facts
2-average "Med"
View attachment 1140718
3- show me one ethnic who isn't incel
4- they're always LTN at best, average white guys are fucking supermodels in private hotels
The med u posted isn't average. He is easily 80th percentile.

Height also depends a lot on environment. Ethnics who are born and raised in the west are generally just as tall as whites. I've seen plenty of 6ft+ koreans and Japanese
5'4 white > 6'3 ethnic in terms of SMV

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Height also depends a lot on how much HGH you blast into your body. Ethnics who are born and raised in the west are generally just as tall as whites. I've seen plenty of 6ft+ koreans and Japanese

Height also depends a lot on environment and diet. Ethnics who are born and raised in the west are generally just as tall as whites. I've seen plenty of 6ft+ koreans and Japanese
This is true, can confirm also.
This is true. Whites generally have more moggers but that still doesn't change the fact that you need to be GL in thr first place for it matter.
Exactly, and that's a big point in it. Yes, Whites & Blacks do have more moggers, but that alone doesn't guarantee every White will be born with these traits/features.
NTness is basically being westernized and loud that's about it.
Nah I disagree, being Autistic & the such is genetically provable.
all I'm saying is they're fakecels
So you're invalidating about half, if not more, of the user bases experiences? Yeah, no wonder why they'd lash back.

So you're invalidating about half, if not more, of the user bases experiences? Yeah, no wonder why they'd lash back.
they think they're incels if instead of 9/10 stacy it was 8/10 stacy that rode their dick

>complain about racebait
>proceeds to racebait
oh my :feelsseriously:
He does have a point, but he could have worded it better I agree.
The racepill gets proved on this form everyday.
And how does this prove it?
they think they're incels if instead of 9/10 stacy it was 8/10 stacy that rode their dick
Tangent+strawman argument, doesn't even line-up with what we were talking about.
Height and frame are mostly due to race, if you're born Japanese you're likely to be 5'7 and a framelet and if you're Dutch you're likely to be born 6ft and have at least a decent frame, and phenotypes are very important too for facial features like nose shape and skin tone some phenotypes are even more likely to have more robust features like high cheekbones and strong jaws
As another user pointed out, height can be influenced by environmental factors.

But yes, these are fair enough points, however, it doesn't mean every White or Black will be a mogger.
And Whites are some of the most Autistic on Earth, aside from East Asians, whereas virtually every other non-White culture is far more NT-centric, meaning that it will be harder for

Tangent+strawman argument, doesn't even line-up with what we were talking about.

And Whites are some of the most Autistic on Earth, aside from East Asians, whereas virtually every other non-White culture is far more NT-centric, meaning that it will be harder for
the average white fucks 12x the amount of foids an average ethnic (even non-Muslim) fucks
whites are NT as fuck

He does have a point, but he could have worded it better I agree.

As another user pointed out, height can be influenced by environmental factors.

But yes, these are fair enough points, however, it doesn't mean every White or Black will be a mogger.

I think this whites are autistic argument is only true in nordic countries and true for middle and upper class whites in England. Chavs in my city are NT and degenerate asf. Meds are NT too while the anglos who come from well to do families are reserved and generally introverted.

Because everyday I visit this forum I see some sort of race baiting or people talking about how they'd epically destroy niggers, it proves that dark-skinned people are hated simply for being brown, incel or not

Because everyday I visit this forum I see some sort of race baiting or people talking about how they'd epically destroy niggers, it proves that dark-skinned people are hated simply for being brown, incel or not
it's not about the color of your skin it's about your genetics

Because everyday I visit this forum I see some sort of race baiting
Half of which, is talk of JBW and/or JBB claiming that neither are/can be Incels.
or people talking about how they'd epically destroy niggers, it proves that dark-skinned people are hated simply for being brown, incel or not
I don't dislike Niggers for the way they look, I dislike them after observing crime-stats, behavioral patterns both irl & online, etc.

Cope- especially since being that tall is much less common amongst ethnics.
it's not I've been to turkey and there were plenty of 6'+ guys there
also a more important thing is
whites are STEREOYTYPED as being taller that is what gives them a boost and halo effect you don't even have to be tall to benefit from this if you're white

the average white fucks 12x the amount of foids an average ethnic (even non-Muslim) fucks
whites are NT as fuck
I bet you live in a Western country

I bet you live in a Western country
what's your point though? the fact that I live in such a country would mean my testimony is reliable as to whether or not whites have that much SMV

what's your point though? the fact that I live in such a country would mean my testimony is reliable as to whether or not whites have that much SMV
It's annoying to hear ethnics claim JBW in White countries. Like no shit a native white woman doesn't want to get laid with a curry foreigner.

If ethnics moved back to their own countries they'd have higher success rates as the native women there don't have a choice.