Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does the Blackpill reconcile with women this woman I know?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
So there is a migrant family whose father is a buisness partner of my dad . Very religious possibly Saudi.

And what interested me about them is their daughter wears that black covering , burqa along with that she even wears fucking gloves .

Growing up in Australia u get so used to women walking around in half naked shorts it was a little bit hard to get used to her walking about -- felt like a ghost or a dementor to be honest

She doesn't speak to any men outside of her family and the few times we are walking on the same side of the road she will move to the other side.

It's very jarring? Is she a slut behind their back? Cuz by my calculations she is 20-23 years old and I can't think of any reason that she would CHOOSE to live this way?

And before u say maybe she is being forced by her dad . Nah he seems like a chill man. Besides his own wife only ears the hijab and also wears lipstick. And his other daughters only wear hizab and put on make-up too.

Why is she an exception? Why is she willingly choosing to live this way?

Even her eyes are covered by a thin flimsy black clothe. Pic for reference
Screenshot 20231204 024904

So there is a migrant family whose father is a buisness partner of my dad . Very religious possibly Saudi.

And what interested me about them is their daughter wears that black covering , burqa along with that she even wears fucking gloves .

Growing up in Australia u get so used to women walking around in half naked shorts it was a little bit hard to get used to her walking about -- felt like a ghost or a dementor to be honest

She doesn't speak to any men outside of her family and the few times we are walking on the same side of the road she will move to the other side.

It's very jarring? Is she a slut behind their back? Cuz by my calculations she is 20-23 years old and I can't think of any reason that she would CHOOSE to live this way?

And before u say maybe she is being forced by her dad . Nah he seems like a chill man. Besides his own wife only ears the hijab and also wears lipstick. And his other daughters only wear hizab and put on make-up too.

Even her eyes are covered by a thin flimsy black clothe. Pic for reference View attachment 981039
Glowpost

Even her eyes are covered by a thin flimsy black clothe. Pic for reference View attachment 981039
Blackpill is not a fucking rule you have to apply to everything. It's a measurement, a guide. There is too many variables to understand human behavior on one to one scale, but we can apply the blackpill on general population sizes and it comes out correct every time on averages.