Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How does this forum influence your life?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Do you feel like it helps coping with brutal reality or does it put you down more than you already are?

10/10 life quality increased

I obviously gained much more "confidence" (6 inches more in height), and "personality" (Chad face), resulting in me instantly ascending due to learning the bitter truth of the blackpill and applying it to the 5 or so Stacies I was already talking with! :feelsclown:

Though in perhaps a less fantastical world, i.e. reality, all that changed was me becoming more aware of subhumanity and how most interactions are fueled, maintained, or cut off by lookism and heightism; it hasn't exactly helped me gain millions of dollars or become a mogger, though I guess I was already aware of some facets of the blackpill beforehand due to prior experiences. :feelshehe:

Though in perhaps a less fantastical world, i.e. reality, all that changed was me becoming more aware of subhumanity and how most interactions are fueled, maintained, or cut off by lookism and heightism; it hasn't exactly helped me gain millions of dollars or become a mogger, though I guess I was already aware of some facets of the blackpill beforehand due to prior experiences. :feelshehe:
I also think it gives me more realism in how I perceive the world

this is like a home for me. :feelsYall:

I still want to die

Prevents roping

It lets me know I'm not the only subhuman in this world so feels good man

Do you feel like it helps coping with brutal reality or does it put you down more than you already are?
I like seeing roasties get BTFO'ed. This forum doesn't actually shape my views on women.

Thx to this forum I know there are people who can relate to me and that I'm not the only one on this earth living this life of inceldom.

And knowing I'm not alone in my loneliness helps me feeling better.

It's an ok cope but my life already stopped long ago.