Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is peak inceldom

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you feel bad because you own a body pillow or whatever at least your hobby isn't making hentai music videos to fucking Britney Spears. It does not get more incel than that :lul:

If you feel bad because you own a body pillow or whatever at least your hobby isn't making hentai music videos to fucking Britney Spears. It does not get more incel than that :lul:
truecel tier if that is your hobby

This is why I love sex ❤❤❤❤

Incel trait: pretending your pillow is a foid

and humping it
Feels better than jerking off honestly, it simulates the motions of thrusting your hips into a foid a lot better than death grip does

Feels better than jerking off honestly, it simulates the motions of thrusting your hips into a foid a lot better than death grip does
Much better, but still not as good as sex in dreams.

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

Much better, but still not as good as sex in dreams.
Sex in dreams is insane, I don’t know how our minds are so good at making it feel good

am i supposed to not feel horny and think thats cringe or some shit

If you feel bad because you own a body pillow
This applies to me. This video didn’t make me feel better, but it’s presence did help me know I’m not that alone.