Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How does this video make you feel

Are they JBs? :feelswhere:

Old enough
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

subhuman tier music

As an ethnic men it is my duty to rape blonde blue eyed women.

Nhilistic cynicism at the fact that all a pretty/heck average Becky foid has to show her face nodding to stupid songs on cucktock and will still earn more money in a week than I will earn in a year of wagemaxxing

Nhilistic cynicism at the fact that all a pretty/heck average Becky foid has to show her face nodding to stupid songs on cucktock and will still earn more money in a week than I will earn in a year of wagemaxxing
over for wagies ngl
I work part time retail and would actually rope if I had to work like that for the rest of my life
They are poison
:horror:

Ngl I used to know a girl in middle school who looks like the one in blue

They need Hamas.

I will never have them, therefore I would rather destroy them

Made me crave some juicy grapes

Would drown the car in coom

Disappointment that the modern world has led to this

My name is not important. What is important is what i'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

:feelsbaton:
My name is not important. What is important is what i'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.
tbh
Disappointment that the modern world has led to this
unironically the Jews

Life on tutorial mode, I bet they don't have to break their bones working in a factory for 12 hours a day.

Annoyed, I feel annoyed.

Slam their bodies to the ground
Screenshot 20231103 210230 Chrome
Screenshot 20231103 210239 Chrome

Screenshot 20231103 210430 Chrome
Screenshot 20231103 210434 Chrome