Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How dumb are normies?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is something I've been thinking about lately. Exactly how dumb are they? I've almost never known a single normie who is capable of putting themselves in someone else's shoes. Oftentimes normies will say and spew some of the dumbest slop imaginable. Look at all the normies talking about how cheaper things were in the 1930s. (they don't understand inflation)

I just don't understand how they can be so dimwitted and uneducated. It's like they ignored everything they were taught in highschool. I'm not very high IQ myself, but just seeing how normies function makes me ask myself what the fuck is wrong with them. Why are they just so dumb?

They lack empathy and critical thinking

IMG 3965

Normies are the police of the System. They are not like this because they “want to”, but for the reason that many already know, media, worldly pleasures, ideologies being followed indirectly by them, shit being imposed on their heads without them realizing it. The more people “normal” to the system, the stronger they are. It's as if they were alienating this collective in order to have power over it. The only way to control everything is to control the collective as if it were a herd of bulls. The easiest way to manipulate someone is to give them what they want, so they remain silent, having contact with a lot of shit and, finally, = COLLECTIVE ALIENATION.

Normies are willfully obtuse for a reason; their entire world would fall apart otherwise.

extremely dumb @Fatass3000 is one

They are smarter than us.

Normies mog autists/subhumans in being street smart but they lose then it comes to general knowledge, erudition or abstract thinking.

As dumb as the media can make them be

normies do not think

they are worse than NPCs