Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How fucked are we?

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
I'd love to ascend as much as the next guy. But I also want to sustain the economy as long as I can. I keep hearing bad news. Should I be nervous? I'm studying, I'm doing my part by being a good student. How much money should I have saved up in case of an emergency? Should I keep a beam?

I'd love to ascend as much as the next guy. But I also want to sustain the economy as long as I can. I keep hearing bad news. Should I be nervous? I'm studying, I'm doing my part by being a good student. How much money should I have saved up in case of an emergency? Should I keep a beam?
Economy will probably be good enough in our lifetime

Hope that all vaccinated are dying, hope for WW3

Giga fucked, Chico

To care about life you should have a pretty good one :dafuckfeels:

You should kys for being a cuckold faggot. I hope you die painfully in torture. Fucking piece of shit bluepilled cuck

You should kys for being a cuckold faggot. I hope you die painfully in torture. Fucking piece of shit bluepilled cuck
Women won't matter if the lights go out. We are still using fossil fuels remember? Are you a blue collar worker?

We have been in worse economic situations before, and the institutions and countries of the world have survived, so I wouldn't tell you to simply hide out in a hole and wait for inevitable collapse; the deterioration of society might be much slower, a gradual effect of increasing elite control and vying for power, division, and the usual hypergamy... :feelssus:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

Women won't matter if the lights go out. We are still using fossil fuels remember? Are you a blue collar worker?
My life is fucking meaningless. What the fuck whould i care to live for, to fucking use copes? Nah, fuck that. Id be glad to be dead. I just stay alive because of my preservation instinct. But im sure as hell not going to fucking help society run so chad and stacy csn keep fucking.

Youre such a little cuckold faggot. Working to keep "the lights on" so that chad can have harems while you twiddle your dick. You are fucking pathetic trash who should be killed

My life is fucking meaningless. What the fuck whould i care to live for, to fucking use copes? Nah, fuck that. Id be glad to be dead. I just stay alive because of my preservation instinct. But im sure as hell not going to fucking help society run so chad and stacy csn keep fucking.

Youre such a little cuckold faggot. Working to keep "the lights on" so that chad can have harems while you twiddle your dick. You are fucking pathetic trash who should be killed
Nobody likes the current state of how things are. But trust me when I say that things could be a lot worse. And your life's not meaningless. It's just this society that glorifies depression for some reason, even in that new Taylor Swift song. If she has depression, then things are not working for them either.

Nobody likes the current state of how things are. But trust me when I say that things could be a lot worse. And your life's not meaningless. It's just this society that glorifies depression for some reason, even in that new Taylor Swift song. If she has depression, then things are not working for them either.
Yeah man, just accept living a shitty meaningless life where you cant even fulfill your one biological function in life, because "it could be worse :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:"

You fucking bluepilled copers are scum

Spoiler alert: she doesn't.
Then this would be evidence that society encourages mental illness.
Yeah man, just accept living a shitty meaningless life where you cant even fulfill your one biological function in life, because "it could be worse :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:"

You fucking bluepilled copers are scum
Hey, I never said that we should not fulfill our purpose. Everyone here has a more realistic idea of how to date then the actual bluepilled guys, the ones that don't subscribe to the blackpill.