Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How good at FPS games are you? Human Benchmark aim test.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21714
  • Start date
Deleted member 21714

Deleted member 21714

Self-banned
-

Take the test multiple times, the first try will almost always be terrible.

did it 4 times, average 547

i get like 400. i used to play fps games a lot but they're just boring to me now tbh. i was on the level of my friends before but they're sweaty niggas now that have hundreds of hours on aim trainer, osu, etc.

This site always blackpills you in ways you don't even expect.
I knew my wrists were absolute trash.
That's where the whole bot thing started - I was getting wrist pain when I tried postmaxxing by hand.

I knew my wrists were absolute trash.
That's where the whole bot thing started - I was getting wrist pain when I tried postmaxxing by hand.
Damn.
@proudweeb thoughts?

Damn.
@proudweeb thoughts?
I got 611 so far, but my mouse isn't really set up for competitive FPS anymore

dropped sensitivity now I'm down to 559ms, was overshooting target

Last edited:
absolutely insane at how men are becoming ultra-competitive at whatever hobby they choose, usually to cope with their loneliness. aim trainer, JFL
It's fucking addicting in a group ngl
Me and a few buddies did that to improve our CSGO skills

it varies. it does not matter. in war some are medics and snipers too.

I usually score between 630 and 680.

Always around 500

591 jfl i suck at many fps games in reaction times and shit
i only get lucky in flicking sometimes to people's heads

675 :feelsbadman:

it's why i don't play FPS games anymore, I am 40, the reflexes are too slow

never tried this test before. i got 390ms first try. 320 second try.
i'm good at fps games, it's one of the few things i can actually do well in life.

Wait which is better, higher or lower?

Average around 425 from ~15 tries.

In-game you're going to have faster reaction times anyway from factoring other things like map knowledge, sound, common peek spots, and overall game sense. You can react to one footstep immediately and spin your crosshair to start shooting. The aim trainer is completely randomized, so I don't think it's an ideal measure. It is still useful, though.

Average around 425 from ~15 tries.

In-game you're going to have faster reaction times anyway from factoring other things like map knowledge, sound, common peek spots, and overall game sense. You can react to one footstep immediately and spin your crosshair to start shooting. The aim trainer is completely randomized, so I don't think it's an ideal measure. It is still useful, though.

high iq, also i always pre-fire anticipating or when rushing in common strafe spots

high iq, also i always pre-fire anticipating or when rushing in common strafe spots
It's a good idea to usually pre-fire common spots. I remember watching a video where n0thing was counting the exact seconds on cache when a CT would rush and peek the entrance of A main and one-tapped him. It was pretty impressive how he read the situation.