Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Hard did you get heightmogged at highschool

how hard did u get heightmogged at Highschool

• Total voters
I was like slightly above average height in my grade but most people there were chinks.

Not everyone but most people including females

I'm 5'9, so it's not bad, but definitely not good either. Back in classical antiquity, I'd be considered be fucking huge though.

I went to an all-boys high school, but my height stopped growing in middle school, and from then on I was mogged by girls. i'm 5'4.

I went to an all-boys high school, but my height stopped growing in middle school, and from then on I was mogged by girls. i'm 5'4.
brutal asf bro i know this 5'2 dude irl hes in my class and hes gymmaxxing and thinks it will help :lul:

It was so bad that kids in 7th and 8th grade heightmogged me

Aryans are fucking huge where I live

5'4 so almost everyone

I even got heightmogged by some of the freshman girls as a senior. I took an AP Human Geo course for fun that year so I was older than everyone by 3-4 years. In that class I could've actually passed for a real freshman because of my height jfl

Last edited:
5'4 so almost everyone

I even got heightmogged by some of the freshman girls as a senior. I took an AP Human Geo course for fun that year so I was older than everyone by 3-4 years.

Some of the kids were my height but many taller.
brutal asf bro

We have same sex schools in here and in my entire academic life I don't think I ever encountered anyone shorter than me.

In uni there were girls shorter than me.

Where I work rn there is a guy shorter than me.
He is a horny incel and is heavily gymmaxxing in hopes of getting a girl.

Grew up around primarily Gujjew curries so I honestly heightmogged like half my school or more. I’m only 5’9 btw

i’m manlet as shit

It was weird I was 5'9 in middle school and remember height mogging everyone. And then I just stopped growing....at the end of highschool lots of people I heightmogged in middle school then heightmogged me

Theres 5'2 foids, theres 6'2 foids. Theres 5'5 dudes and theres 6'9 dudes. Im 5'11

I'm 5'9 (average height), so maybe 20%? I'm not quite sure.

i love it when you fags make the poll multiple choice
i always pick every option

5'8 so i only heightmogged extreme manlets and (some) foids