Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how has your 2024 been so far

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
nothing good has happened to me this year, despite having goals and actively trying to achieve them.

my life is slow and involves a shit tone of waiting for other people

highlights of the year for me include some vidya achievements and the possibility of moving out of my shitty apartment

Years don't even matter every day is the same I want to rope.

Unsurprisingly, it's even worse than 2023. It only ever gets worse, that's how it's always been.

I stay at home all day so it's goof

Worst year of my life so far

i’ve improved since 2023 i’ve finally accepted a lot of things before i would try to cope so it was worse

its proving to be a crummier year than 2023 despite me trying even more than usual

whats the point in even putting in effort, I ask myself

Just wagecucking and saving money until i can buy a house and retire decades from now, dealing with annoying boomers and retards all day :feelsbadman:

Got all the achievements in Forza Motorsport and an indie game called Brotato. Making progress on books i got for Christmas. Have a vacation with my parents coming up in a few months.

Idk incel life gonna incel.

shit as always