Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How have you third-world ethnic rats learned the English language so well?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
@Ricordanza @currycel⁰

How do you guys learn obscure terminology and slang I would only expect Western zoomers and native English speakers to know? No fucking way I would be able to do the equivalent in my deathnic language. :ping:

Copius amount of youtube probably.

I just realized this probably applies to @iamsubhuman the most out of any users I tag here. :lul:

@Chingaquedito @Don Vito @Vitarius

The difference between the English ethnics use online vs irl is like night and day.

Rotting on obscure forums for years :feelscomfy:

i can speak english, arabic, shitalian and frenshit very well and today i learned a new word: CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY
Cunny | Guns Cause All Of This Trouble! | Know Your Meme

give me a year or two and i will be better

Last edited:
You're mainly dealing with terminally online khhv ethnics and not ethnic normies

these third worlders keep making me think im talking to amerimutts when they are chatting from the slums of india

only white men should be allowed onto the internet. is it fair? maybe not, but everyone else will just bring it down that is a fact

these third worlders keep making me think im talking to amerimutts when they are chatting from the slums of india
Looksmax transplant? :feelsUgh:

Users I can tell are turd-worlders by their English:
@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated

@Ricordanza @currycel⁰

How do you guys learn obscure terminology and slang I would only expect Western zoomers and native English speakers to know? No fucking way I would be able to do the equivalent in my deathnic language. :ping:
I used to read a lot of books when I was younger, most of the media I consumed (movies, tv shows, youtube) was also in english. Also english is the medium of instruction in shitndia and I attended an upper class private school at least by curry standards so we learnt to speak english without all the curryisms that pajeets on the internet use (sir please do the needful etc)

Also having unrestricted internet access from a young age meant I was a member on a bunch of video game forums and wikias

I just realized this probably applies to @iamsubhuman the most out of any users I tag here. :lul:

Why? I'm pretty sure he lives in jewsa

i can speak english, arabic, shitalian and frenshit very well and today i learned a new word: CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Oh damn, that is quite a bit.

Congrats on learning Italian though- I am American but have Italian roots, so I am interested in learning some. I know Libya was a colony of Italy at one point, which is pretty based.

View: https://youtu.be/qp4S6GhbWBQ

A Noi!

Why? I'm pretty sure he lives in jewsa
Never mind, I thought he lived in some Latin shithole. Always talking about being a starving poorfag. :lul:

Props to the third-worlders to not only speaking fluent English, but even integrating slang words into their sentences. I'm from Cucknada and I forgot most of the French I spent 10 years learning:feelskek:.

It's been such a dramatic change in the third world getting access to the internet within the last five years that it is blindsiding me everytime there is a curry that types perfect english but doesn't live in amerimutt land. gooks and japs can't speak english so i thought that's how other countries will be like when they get internet.
Props to the third-worlders to not only speaking fluent English, but even integrating slang words into their sentences. I'm from Cucknada and I forgot most of the French I spent 10 years learning:feelskek:.
literally. it is very surprising.

tbh I always wondered that too. Is English just that easy to pick up on? I don't think I'd be able to learn another language just by reading shit on the internet.

I don't even know my native language if I am being honest. I just know dutch and english

Cunny | Guns Cause All Of This Trouble! | Know Your Meme

Come stai fra

tbh I always wondered that too. Is English just that easy to pick up on? I don't think I'd be able to learn another language just by reading shit on the internet.
english is not easy to pick up on fundamentally, it's probably because it's used everywhere. immersion is the best way to learn a language imo.

It's been such a dramatic change in the third world getting access to the internet within the last five years that it is blindsiding me everytime there is a curry that types perfect english but doesn't live in amerimutt land. gooks and japs can't speak english so i thought that's how other countries will be like when they get internet.
nipponland and china have their own internet that's big enough for their audience.
curryland basically uses the same engrish internet we do.

nipponland and china have their own internet that's big enough for their audience.
Japan too? I thought it's only China

Japan too? I thought it's only China
It's not closed off like china's internet but it might as well be, I think its cause they got to the internet earlier than thirdworlders so they have enough sites in their language to use already.

korea used to back in the day, but nowadays they use twitch and youtube more. they still have very korea specific websites that are used widely still.

@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated
@incelerated speaks better English than the average negro in America ngl

There was another user on here who was from Iraq that I always thought was a native English speaker since he used lingo and memespeak seamlessly like a western zoomer but he still wasn't confident in his English ability

It's not closed off like china's internet but it might as well be, I think its cause they got to the internet earlier than thirdworlders so they have enough sites in their language to use already.
Probably their own incel forums too, never seen a japancel here

korea used to back in the day, but nowadays they use twitch and youtube more. they still have very korea specific websites that are used widely still.
Another point is these countries don't bother to learn english, which is why they stick to their sites.

Because us westerner zoomer english speakers are too low iq to learn other languages.

it's over

Curryland is a former British colony. English language, culture and customs have been intertwined with curry and it is forever linked. All my curry relatives in curry land know English

@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated
because I've been fighting many retards in pigskin social media apps

I think it's basically a lot of contact with the English language + 2 years of formal education about this language

And I am not ethnic :feelsUgh: I am a white Braziliancel

I think english it's easier than Brazilian Portuguese (my native language)

probably by rotting here all day lol

@Ricordanza @currycel⁰

Spent Too much time on the internet :fuk:

By roleplaying on games.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back