Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are white and women so well spoken?

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
Every other race is retard level speech tier but even low iq average whites talk like a 12th century aristocrat. Women of all races are s tier at language but somehow white males have stolen their speech ability and use it to rule the world. DId the white race make a satanic pact to gain the verbal ability of foids?

Ethnics can't say more than 5 words strung together but whites are able to write paragraphs of coherent speech that's funny and interesting. Even shit tier average whites are funnier than famous ethnics. It's very impressive.

Blacks mostly say shit like "sheitt nigga" or "fuck you say nigga?" or "shutcho bich up bich ass nigga" and thats the extent of their contribution to the english language. Asians don't say anything. Have you ever heard an asian speak? NO. They want something they say chingchongchingchonghcingchocghocnwhitecockchinghcinghicibing.

tldr: how do I learn the secrets of white people and use it them against them to get a white becky gf?

Dnr plus

Are you smoking crack? The average low class white or woman of any race can't talk for shit. Most whites and women literally imitate blacks

They grew up speaking English :feelsjuice:

Least white-worshipping and female-worshipping 2024cel.

I noticed many women talk like the way you described ethnics. Most of them use a lot of filler words

I think it might be because whites use standard English even in their private lives while blacks use AAVE in their private life and thus have to switch to a different dialect if they want to communicate with the general public?

I have no clue about the US, but aren't blacks who speak standard English at home called a certain term?

how do I learn the secrets of white people and use it them against them to get a white becky gf?
yeah, because that's what women want. a well spoken white man. retard

Every other race is retard level speech tier but even low iq average whites talk like a 12th century aristocrat. Women of all races are s tier at language but somehow white males have stolen their speech ability and use it to rule the world. DId the white race make a satanic pact to gain the verbal ability of foids?

Ethnics can't say more than 5 words strung together but whites are able to write paragraphs of coherent speech that's funny and interesting. Even shit tier average whites are funnier than famous ethnics. It's very impressive.

Blacks mostly say shit like "sheitt nigga" or "fuck you say nigga?" or "shutcho bich up bich ass nigga" and thats the extent of their contribution to the english language. Asians don't say anything. Have you ever heard an asian speak? NO. They want something they say chingchongchingchonghcingchocghocnwhitecockchinghcinghicibing.

tldr: how do I learn the secrets of white people and use it them against them to get a white becky gf?
White people like to read books. Black people listen to garbage mumble sound cloud rap. This is basically why we're able to communicate better. White people tend to study things and take things seriously in life. While black people like to be lazy and listen to shit music and get high.

its jbw aura, everything u do is great as long as u white