Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How high of a likelihood do you think a teen girl has of being a virgin in 2024?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I'm asking for a friend of a friend....

Even most preteen girls have lost they virginities let alone teen girls. If you find a virgin girl grab ahold and don't let go.

0.000000001% if grown in a lab

Even most preteen girls have lost they virginities let alone teen girls. If you find a virgin girl grab ahold and don't let go.
I wish I had a secret superpower where I can tell if somebody's a virgin just by looking at them.
If they glow green, they're a virgin.
If not, they glow red.
I call this secret superpower: virgin vision (trademark)!

Last edited:
In the west 0.0%

I wish I had a secret superpower where I can tell if somebody's a virgin just by looking at them.
If they glow green, they're a virgin.
If not, they glow red.
I call this secret superpower: virgin vision (trademark)!

:feelskek:

19.999 year old? I'd say 5%... most of those being the very hideous or super strict parents.

I can tell you from my previous work... ALL 14 year old girls are talking about sex and at least want to experience it.

18-19 very low. 13-17 good chance to low.

19.999 year old? I'd say 5%... most of those being the very hideous or super strict parents.

I can tell you from my previous work... ALL 14 year old girls are talking about sex and at least want to experience it.
Your previous work?

Last edited:
If shes white or latina 0%

only muslim foids that live within remote villages in shithole counties

It depends what exact age I guess. By the end of their teens I'd say that the vast majority of girls will have had sex.

A very small percentage might choose not to.

Extremely average. Your hormones begin to develop around early adolescence and with how sex is prevalent in music leaves room for plenty of inspiration. The daughter will have friends in that crowd and in some cases the mom will pass it down to the daughter or older sister out of curiosity, by accident. Or purely intentional. This is enhanced by the already sex thirsty ignorant and young adolescent male who support the hype chain.

To all my WIkies/bros who share the same case of sadness and suffering, you might find her and childless and exceptionally fertile but you ain't getting no virgin.

The earlier teens the more likely. Average age to lose it is probably 15-16.

0.000000001% if grown in a lab
we should clone them and give to every incel i would like a fox girl
FateSamuraiRemnant Uhs85HKr7h