Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I cope with the fact that I am living is SEA and see that most ricemen are in relationships?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Yet most SEA normies try to convince me that I should be more attractive due to being Hapa but in reality most Hapas date 3 to 4 points below them. Even average rice men have better chances than an average Hapa

for real over if you get mogged in ur homeland ngl no cap

There are still many traditional families in SEA and they also seem much happier. Fuck wh*te countries

which country in SEA, and how tall are you?

Yet most SEA normies try to convince me that I should be more attractive due to being Hapa but in reality most Hapas date 3 to 4 points below them. Even average rice men have better chances than an average Hapa

i ran a chadfish in BKK and couldn't get shit but maybe 30 half decent lukewarm matches. I ran a female 21 year old foid and got 2000+ matches.
Shit is fucked

Your looksmatch is fucking a German oldcel for easy money rn