Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Mustered Up The Courage To Look In The Mirror...

SteelCentaur

SteelCentaur

GatekeepER of Suicidal MisERy
...and instantly regretted it.

I haven't looked in the mirror in months. It's a way for me to cope and, at least to some degree, forget about just how subhuman I am.

Well, today I managed to bring myself to look in the mirror once again. Part of me hoped that something would have magically changed for the better. It didn't, of course. But I figured that it couldn't get worse, at least. Right?

Wrong. Much to my dismay, the person staring back at me had declined even further. I now have prominent wrinkles, many of them. It's official: I'm not just ugly, any more; I'm OLD and ugly. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I haven't looked in the mirror in months. It's a way for me to cope and, at least to some degree, forget about just how subhuman I am.

Well, today I managed to bring myself to look in the mirror once again. Part of me hoped that something would have magically changed for the better. It didn't, of course. But I figured that it couldn't get worse, at least. Right?

Wrong. Much to my dismay, the person staring back at me had declined even further. I now have prominent wrinkles, many of them. It's official: I'm not just ugly, any more; I'm OLD and ugly. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I kinda understand your pov. I don't have a full length mirror in my home just the one which covers reflection above my shoulders; with my job and screentime I don't bother to check myself, it hurts to confirm what I look like

turn on hdr

Yep. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. Seeing people's reactions to my face is painful enough, but looking at myself in the mirror makes the truth undeniable. You are ugly. An inferior genetic male and unworthy of love or the passing of your genetic material. FUCK THIS WORLD!