Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I infiltrated and accidentally obliterated the entire reddit Trufemcel community on Discord

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I avoided telling this story because I desperately hoped some femcel would have remembered me and wanted to talk to me, but it didn’t work (just like begging on this forum). So because of that, I may as well tell this story now that a lot of time has passed since it happened and nothing came of it. Well nothing good for me.

In my sad desperate attempts to find the love of a shy autistic femcel, many years ago I used to larp on a femcel subreddit. It was the biggest femcel subreddit on the site called r/trufemcel. I became somewhat popular on there because I knew all the blackpill terminology and male incels are way funnier than female ones. I had femcels dm’ing me and talking about their problems and feeling good thinking they’re talking to someone who is witty and has a good personality. But they thought I was a female like them.

I remember one particular time I was posting suicide fuel like this:

“Even if some a male tricks us into getting us pregnant, our own infant will come into this world and ignore us and look at prettier women due to the blackpill halo effect of even babies wanting to looking at prettier females”

The femcels replied with things like “brutal” or “aaaaahhhh i can’t take it, end it all now”.

These kinds of interactions confirm what I thought about incels in general from this forum as well. Most of us here have amazingly hilarious personalities. So those gaslighting idiots who keep saying “it’s just your toxic personality” clearly have no clue what they’re talking about because apparently I had an amazing personality when women thought I was a female.

Anyways, when the subreddit was going to get nuked they started shuttling all the users onto a discord server for everyone as a backup. But because I was a trusted user on the forum I didn’t have to go through any background checks.

Now, the subreddit had been deleted and we were all in the discord server. There was no going back anymore. I still wanted to find love and was able to became really popular on the discord because of my personality once again.

However, all of it came to a halt when someone asked if I’m really an male because how much I was entertaining everyone. I answered I’m just an incel (because women used the word female incel for women who can’t even get sex due to extreme ugliness). The entire server went crazy saying “noo waayy” and other such comments, and they took that to mean I’m a male incel rather than a female incel. I was banned almost immediately.

I was hoping at least one of the femcels liked my personality me enough to message me afterwards, but none of them ever did. A year or so later, one of the femcels from the femcel server recognized me in another server. She told me that I completely destroyed the entire server after that because everyone become paranoid about “moids” sneaking into their spaces. This eventually led to various fracturing of the servers, with people making new servers to get only people they trusted into them. But since these servers were all small they eventually disintegrated and the entire femcel community from reddit eventually died out on discord as a result.

In the end, I was unable to find the love of a lonely femcel despite them loving my personality. And I accidentally ended up obliterating the entire reddit femcelosphere on discord. This is the pathetic levels I went to find someone to like me. But in the end, I now know there was never any hope. I will never have anyone want me. It’s over.

Last edited:
Wow dumb whores

These kinds of interactions confirm what I thought about incels in general from this forum as well. Most of us here have amazingly hilarious personalities. So those gaslighting idiots who keep saying “it’s just your toxic personality” clearly have no clue what they’re talking about because apparently I had an amazing personality when women thought I was a female.
a lot of us are introvertcels tho. normies dont know who i really am cause i dont talk to anyone or have any normie social media. one of the most blackpilling things. i am trapped. normies cant see me because they dont know me.

:lul::lul: Women cant keep their female groups running whitout men.

At least you tried.
Thanks. That’s all one can do in life. Try our best and never get up. Cause God has a plan for us (as Meeks once said).

a lot of us are introvertcels tho. normies dont know who i really am cause i dont talk to anyone or have any normie social media. one of the most blackpilling things. i am trapped. normies cant see me because they dont know me.
Fair enough, but us having shit personalities is obvious gaslighting that denies reality.

Nice work
:lul::lul: Women cant keep their female groups running whitout men.
I didn’t even plan to do destroy them, it just happened. But then again, life just happens.

Fair enough, but us having shit personalities is obvious gaslighting that denies reality.
yes. i laugh at this forum more than normie social media. it also is higher iq. (im excluding the tik tok infiltrators) i assume u can relate being a jewish iq mogger.

yes. i laugh at this forum more than normie social media. it also is higher iq. (im excluding the tik tok infiltrators) i assume u can relate being a jewish iq mogger.
jews made some amazing advancements in society but they were hated for being physically unattractive.

Brutal, but at least you learned the truth on how socialization really works.

Based I'd say. You improved their forum by just being male, which automatically makes you more interesting and intelligent than any roastie, even if you are otherwise mediocre.

ayyyy you changed your pfp back to that old one

I avoided telling this story because I desperately hoped some femcel would have remembered me and wanted to talk to me, but it didn’t work (just like begging on this forum). So because of that, I may as well tell this story now that a lot of time has passed since it happened and nothing came of it. Well nothing good for me.

In my sad desperate attempts to find the love of a shy autistic femcel, many years ago I used to larp on a femcel subreddit. It was the biggest femcel subreddit on the site called r/trufemcel. I became somewhat popular on there because I knew all the blackpill terminology and male incels are way funnier than female ones. I had femcels dm’ing me and talking about their problems and feeling good thinking they’re talking to someone who is witty and has a good personality. But they thought I was a female like them.

I remember one particular time I was posting suicide fuel like this:

“Even if some a male tricks us into getting us pregnant, our own infant will come into this world and ignore us and look at prettier women due to the blackpill halo effect of even babies wanting to looking at prettier females”

The femcels replied with things like “brutal” or “aaaaahhhh i can’t take it, end it all now”.

Anyways, when the subreddit was going to get nuked they started shuttling all the users onto a discord server for everyone as a backup. But because I was a trusted user on the forum I didn’t have to go through any background checks.

Now, the subreddit had been deleted and we were all in the discord server. There was no going back anymore. I still wanted to find love and was able to became really popular on the discord because of my personality once again.

However, all of it came to a halt when someone asked if I’m really an male because how much I was entertaining everyone. I answered I’m just an incel (because women used the word female incel for women who can’t even get sex due to extreme ugliness). The entire server went crazy saying “noo waayy” and other such comments, and they took that to mean I’m a male incel rather than a female incel. I was banned almost immediately.

I was hoping at least one of the femcels liked my personality me enough to message me afterwards, but none of them ever did. A year or so later, one of the femcels from the femcel server recognized me in another server. She told me that I completely destroyed the entire server after that because everyone become paranoid about “moids” sneaking into their spaces. This eventually led to various fracturing of the servers, with people making new servers to get only people they trusted into them. But since these servers were all small they eventually disintegrated and the entire femcel community from reddit eventually died out on discord as a result.

In the end, I was unable to find the love of a lonely femcel despite them loving my personality. And I accidentally ended up obliterating the entire reddit femcelosphere on discord. This is the pathetic levels I went to find someone to like me. But in the end, I now know there was never any hope. I will never have anyone want me. It’s over.

Point taken, it's true most of the posters here are funny and smart

Good job. You are now a legitimate saint

No personality for your face

ayyyy you changed your pfp back to that old one
I was getting bored of the tyrone one, so wanted to change it again. And I like the sad cute baby bear. He’s so sad and destroyed. I can relate to it.

Good job. You are now a legitimate saint
Sinister on suicide watch.

Based I'd say. You improved their forum by just being male, which automatically makes you more interesting and intelligent than any roastie, even if you are otherwise mediocre.
Point taken, it's true most of the posters here are funny and smart
No personality for your face
The personality meme has finally been laid to rest forever (for the millionth time). They were excited to talk to me on the discord and subreddit, but all of the sudden it didn’t matter anymore when they found out I was male.

Infiltrates me

Man Body GIF

galactic levels of patience to go through all that and then not say anything about it for years

femcels are so pathetic that a male incel does a better job then them
:feelskek:

at least you caused severe damage to those worthless cunts

Did you take any screenshots, did any of them post their faces? Was there talk of fakefemcels?

Desperation can drive us to do some insane things, brocel. Don't beat yourself up over it. Although you never intended to destroy them, the fact that you did is lifefuel. Femcels are fakecels.

The plot twist: they were all larping. Femcels are volcels.

This story also shows how men are much better than women. A single larping man infiltrated, dominated a foid space and then we he left everything just crumbled.

galactic levels of patience to go through all that and then not say anything about it for years
I was reluctant to even post this now and was going to ask to post it anonymously for me. This is mostly because I didn’t want people to know I used discord before and because it looks desperate af.

Did you take any screenshots, did any of them post their faces? Was there talk of fakefemcels?
No, I didn’t plan on destroying the server. That was just an unintended result. I was genuinely hoping one of them would like me. As for fakefemcels, I don’t remember them ever talking about it except using mics to find out who is a woman.

Desperation can drive us to do some insane things, brocel. Don't beat yourself up over it. Although you never intended to destroy them, the fact that you did is lifefuel. Femcels are fakecels.
Yeah the story was pretty embarrassing tbh, but once I got over that the end results were still worth sharing jfl.

when someone asked if I’m really an male because how much I was entertaining everyone.
:lul::lul:
In the end, I was unable to find the love of a lonely femcel despite them loving my personality.
:feelsbadman: I’m sorry man. You gave it a good try, good on you for that. And as another user said, galactic levels of patience.
How about the female equivalent of .org if that exists? (Let me know if it does, I may go with you to also search for love)

:lul::lul:

:feelsbadman: I’m sorry man. You gave it a good try, good on you for that. And as another user said, galactic levels of patience.
How about the female equivalent of .org if that exists? (Let me know if it does, I may go with you to also search for love)
I think Lipstick Alley might be a femcel forum, but I’m not sure.

based for destroying a toilet only space

there's crystal cafe too, we should organize and infiltrate (in video game)
I’ve heard of that as well. I don’t see how we would infiltrate it like this jfl, cause they probably have a filtering system and will have your IP.

A single incel > All fem"cels" together proven beyond any doubt in the best way possible:feelskek::feelskek:.

This is just too hilarious lmao:lul::lul:.
The saddest part is I had the best of intentions as well. But in the end I guess if I couldn’t have them then they couldn’t have each other either jfl.

Based Femcels aren`t real either

They didn't want to date you despite having such a good personality and everyone there liking you?

Go figure

Code blue we have a moid in the server :foidSoy:

Just psychologicalwarfaremaxx. You can't fight normies as an incel, but you can pit themselves against each other and have them do the work for you. 200 IQ.

So those gaslighting idiots who keep saying “it’s just your toxic personality” clearly have no clue what they’re talking about because apparently I had an amazing personality when women thought I was a female.
I can relate to this.
She told me that I completely destroyed the entire server after that because everyone become paranoid about “moids” sneaking into their spaces. This eventually led to various fracturing of the servers, with people making new servers to get only people they trusted into them. But since these servers were all small they eventually disintegrated and the entire femcel community from reddit eventually died out on discord as a result.
It really sucks that happened. It's too bad none of the femcels entered your messages to hear you out.
At least you proved femcels wrong that there is no such thing as a femcel.

Just psychologicalwarfaremaxx. You can't fight normies as an incel, but you can pit themselves against each other and have them do the work for you. 200 IQ.
Ironically it would probably be way harder to do this if it was planned out. Some of the biggest events seem to happen without anyone planning them out.

Code blue we have a moid in the server :foidSoy:
“sorry sweetie, I identify as female. Your transphobia and anti-semitism is just so blatant that I can’t even…”

You deserve a medal

Femcels arent real

Need more comedic and destructive internet hijinks

Based soldiER

She told me that I completely destroyed the entire server after that because everyone become paranoid about “moids” sneaking into their spaces. This eventually led to various fracturing of the servers, with people making new servers to get only people they trusted into them. But since these servers were all small they eventually disintegrated and the entire femcel community from reddit eventually died out on discord as a result.
I think there is a lesson to learnt from this before, I suppose for any discord servers or a site like this.

You will never fully eliminate infiltrators, if you go full on martial law, it will just end up killing it in the end.

Honestly a system like we have here with the bunker is good but it could be done better, anyone can join this forum but it would take effort to reach the bunker.
As for fakefemcels, I don’t remember them ever talking about it except using mics to find out who is a woman.
What would you have done if they asked you to use your mic briefly? I am sure there is a way to briefly fake it but over the long term IDK if you could get away with it or not

I would try something like this but I would probably just end up talking to "femcels" that are just men LARPing