Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I infiltrated and accidentally obliterated the entire reddit Trufemcel community on Discord

I avoided telling this story because I desperately hoped some femcel would have remembered me and wanted to talk to me, but it didn’t work (just like begging on this forum). So because of that, I may as well tell this story now that a lot of time has passed since it happened and nothing came of it. Well nothing good for me.

In my sad desperate attempts to find the love of a shy autistic femcel, many years ago I used to larp on a femcel subreddit. It was the biggest femcel subreddit on the site called r/trufemcel. I became somewhat popular on there because I knew all the blackpill terminology and male incels are way funnier than female ones. I had femcels dm’ing me and talking about their problems and feeling good thinking they’re talking to someone who is witty and has a good personality. But they thought I was a female like them.

I remember one particular time I was posting suicide fuel like this:

“Even if some a male tricks us into getting us pregnant, our own infant will come into this world and ignore us and look at prettier women due to the blackpill halo effect of even babies wanting to looking at prettier females”

The femcels replied with things like “brutal” or “aaaaahhhh i can’t take it, end it all now”.

These kinds of interactions confirm what I thought about incels in general from this forum as well. Most of us here have amazingly hilarious personalities. So those gaslighting idiots who keep saying “it’s just your toxic personality” clearly have no clue what they’re talking about because apparently I had an amazing personality when women thought I was a female.

Anyways, when the subreddit was going to get nuked they started shuttling all the users onto a discord server for everyone as a backup. But because I was a trusted user on the forum I didn’t have to go through any background checks.

Now, the subreddit had been deleted and we were all in the discord server. There was no going back anymore. I still wanted to find love and was able to became really popular on the discord because of my personality once again.

However, all of it came to a halt when someone asked if I’m really an male because how much I was entertaining everyone. I answered I’m just an incel (because women used the word female incel for women who can’t even get sex due to extreme ugliness). The entire server went crazy saying “noo waayy” and other such comments, and they took that to mean I’m a male incel rather than a female incel. I was banned almost immediately.

I was hoping at least one of the femcels liked my personality me enough to message me afterwards, but none of them ever did. A year or so later, one of the femcels from the femcel server recognized me in another server. She told me that I completely destroyed the entire server after that because everyone become paranoid about “moids” sneaking into their spaces. This eventually led to various fracturing of the servers, with people making new servers to get only people they trusted into them. But since these servers were all small they eventually disintegrated and the entire femcel community from reddit eventually died out on discord as a result.

In the end, I was unable to find the love of a lonely femcel despite them loving my personality. And I accidentally ended up obliterating the entire reddit femcelosphere on discord. This is the pathetic levels I went to find someone to like me. But in the end, I now know there was never any hope. I will never have anyone want me. It’s over.

Good post.

This makes me think of experiments where females would use a male dating profile and try to use their awesome personality to seduce girls on dating apps.

The results would always be disastrous.

In the end, I was unable to find the love of a lonely femcel despite them loving my personality. And I accidentally ended up obliterating the entire reddit femcelosphere on discord. This is the pathetic levels I went to find someone to like me. But in the end, I now know there was never any hope. I will never have anyone want me. It’s over.
Lol, wish I did something like that. Incredibly based!

I've gotten ghosted by countless self-described "femcels" myself after showing them my face.

Nigga stfu what even is this shit

I think there is a lesson to learnt from this before, I suppose for any discord servers or a site like this.

You will never fully eliminate infiltrators, if you go full on martial law, it will just end up killing it in the end.

Honestly a system like we have here with the bunker is good but it could be done better, anyone can join this forum but it would take effort to reach the bunker.

What would you have done if they asked you to use your mic briefly? I am sure there is a way to briefly fake it but over the long term IDK if you could get away with it or not

I would try something like this but I would probably just end up talking to "femcels" that are just men LARPing
I would have just asked my sister at the time to help me out jfl.

Why would you even bother with this gay shit. Femcels were debunked years ago

Good job. You revealed the foids to be shallow. I bet if you claimed you were a Chad and posted a fake pic, they would have been all over your dms

Lmaoo. If they were truly incel they could have ascended with you. Goes to show they are volcel and not actually incel

Lmaoo. If they were truly incel they could have ascended with you. Goes to show they are volcel and not actually incel
They sensed my bad personality despite loving it.

They sensed my bad personality despite loving it.
Yeah. All your fault you should have had good personality. (Even if they did like it make them like it again) you stupid inkie

:lul::lul: Women cant keep their female groups running whitout men.
They can't even make a forum. They don't even have the technical nous. I can't remember whether it was a femcel sub, or IT, but they were planning on setting up a forum but none of their mods had the capability to do so, so they "hired" some random male who screwed them over. It was funny.