Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I Pranked the Homecoming Queen in High School

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
LULZ. This was incredibly easy, and quite memorable. In fact, the whole stadium thought it was hilarious. And I never got caught.

The senior year homecoming court..... Was 4 couples, voted on by the student body. I wasn't black pilled yet but the Stacey that won .....tee hee, ... beyond unbearable. Just abusive to ugly people. I won't give her name, but nobody likes her, and I have no idea why she won because she was was obnoxious. She did look like kim kardashian....... With even bigger tits and more makeup.

I was an electronics geek, and lived close to the high school. So in the middle of the night I took an old amplifier and a Fender speaker and simply hooked it up to an outlet with an extension cord and put the speaker underneath the bleachers where it butted up against a shed......

So I had a CD of a song by elton john. The Bitch is Back is the title. All I had to do was sit close enough to the grandstand with the remote and I could turn it on and off full blast. Maybe 110 decibels.

So she comes up to the mic to give a 2 minute speech and I hit the power on button. It totally drowned out her little speech.

The funny part was that I only let it play for about 4 seconds and shut it off. People were pissed because they thought some knucklehead in the press booth was doing it.

So she started trying to speak again......"I'm so honored to be a foid".....yada yada....and I hit the power on button again. BLAM! The Bitch is back !

This time people started laughing. They heard the words bitch.....and just laughed. Even the parents were laughing.

The foid was furious. The third time she started speaking I turned it on and left it on. She gave up.

None of the other speakers got my special treatment.....

And the funny thing is, they never found out who did it. OR find the Fender speaker. I came back at 2 am and got it out of there.

The next Monday morning announcements the principal came on morning message asking somebody to anonymously email him who did it.

I heard through the grapevine that he got a ton of anonymous emails ....narcing out all kind of innocent people.

But not one person suggested I did it. I was a totally invisible Incel that was invisible.

Funny thing was, in the next school paper, somebody wrote a funny little article with a photoshopped pic of her trying to talk while a jet was going overhead, like a sonic boom.

LULZ.

Last edited:
If this isn't a LARP, this is epic.

If true based

Reminds me of the time I gave some classmates brownies with laxatives in them

There's got to be an Incel on here who went to my high school in Utah who remembers this.....
But I'm still anonymous and don't really care if I'm outed anyway

What year was this

Seems too good to be true. But if you really did it then congrats

Good job, friend!

Based. If it's a larp you are a fag

LULZ. This was incredibly easy, and quite memorable. In fact, the whole stadium thought it was hilarious. And I never got caught.

The senior year homecoming court..... Was 4 couples, voted on by the student body. I wasn't black pilled yet but the Stacey that won .....tee hee, ... beyond unbearable. Just abusive to ugly people. I won't give her name, but nobody likes her, and I have no idea why she won because she was was obnoxious. She did look like kim kardashian....... With even bigger tits and more makeup.

I was an electronics geek, and lived close to the high school. So in the middle of the night I took an old amplifier and a Fender speaker and simply hooked it up to an outlet with an extension cord and put the speaker underneath the bleachers where it butted up against a shed......

So I had a CD of a song by elton john. The Bitch is Back is the title. All I had to do was sit close enough to the grandstand with the remote and I could turn it on and off full blast. Maybe 110 decibels.

So she comes up to the mic to give a 2 minute speech and I hit the power on button. It totally drowned out her little speech.

The funny part was that I only let it play for about 4 seconds and shut it off. People were pissed because they thought some knucklehead in the press booth was doing it.

So she started trying to speak again......"I'm so honored to be a foid".....yada yada....and I hit the power on button again. BLAM! The Bitch is back !

This time people started laughing. They heard the words bitch.....and just laughed. Even the parents were laughing.

The foid was furious. The third time she started speaking I turned it on and left it on. She gave up.

And the funny thing is, they never found out who did it. OR find the Fender speaker. I came back at 2 am and got it out of there.

The next Monday morning announcements the principal came on morning message asking somebody to anonymously email him who did it.

I heard through the grapevine that he got a ton of anonymous emails ....narcing out all kind of innocent people.

But not one person suggested I did it. I was a totally invisible Incel that was invisible.

Funny thing was, in the next school paper, somebody wrote a funny little article with a photoshopped pic of her trying to talk while a jet was going overhead, like a sonic boom.

LULZ.
:feelsgah:
Well done, funny prank

Alpha trucel buddy boyo. Well done !!! I should have used shadow jutsu too back then.

LULZ.
Correct. I agree with this high IQ thread. Very well made.

Pretty based if not a larp