Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I realised I’m an incel..

• Thread starter Deleted member 32547
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32547

Self-banned
-
That was back in 2018, when I was 16.

At the time I was bluepilled awkward guy, I really thought that “personality” was important. That was also a time when I wanted to get a girlfriend. I tried Tinder/Badoo but no results.. I really thought that it was because “I was shy” but I WAS WRONG... Oh I really was..

That was day before I found about about “INCELS” - I had a party at my house, I invited my “best” friend (at the time of course) and he invited some of his friends/classmates and he also invited his girlfriend.

So we were drinking, playing games, talking about something, just doing normal stuff. At the time I was huge Fortnite fan, me and other dude we were playing Fortnite on my PS4. Then my friend said something like “Alright me and my girlfriend, we are tired, can we go to bed now ?” I was like yeah alright..

About 30 mins later... I was hearing a weird noises coming from bedroom, it sounded like they were fighting or something. So I wanted to check what the fuck they were doing.. I slowly opened a door, and I can’t believe what I saw.. They were having sex, yeah... I fucking saw that, I was so pissed.. I was frozen too I would say, my friend looked at me, and said “get out” but his girlfriend didn’t see me at all (of course because she was doing indescribable things)
I was very shocked about that..

Next day, after they left my house, I realised that I need to do cleaning, and I needed to wash bedsheets... I washed bedsheets for like 3 times, and I was raging, crying... Then I googled things like “Sex should be illegal” and yeah that’s pretty much how I found out about incel stuff.. I felt so good, I realised that I’m one of them... I was incel since day 1. Girls always disliked me..

And now I know that my “friend” (he’s my not my friend anymore though) he is like having sex almost every week.. He even told me about his experiences..

It’s over..

always get friends that have the same criteria as you , either that or embrace loneliness

:feelsUnreal: I'd nevER let some normie have sex at my house, are you a cuckcel?

Utterly destroyed by the teenage lovepill

Everyone's fucking but us.

You hosted a party?
Normie you should get banned

Are you ugly? Have you ever approached a girl before?

So obvious you're an IT infiltrator

That was back in 2018, when I was 16.

At the time I was bluepilled awkward guy, I really thought that “personality” was important. That was also a time when I wanted to get a girlfriend. I tried Tinder/Badoo but no results.. I really thought that it was because “I was shy” but I WAS WRONG... Oh I really was..

That was day before I found about about “INCELS” - I had a party at my house, I invited my “best” friend (at the time of course) and he invited some of his friends/classmates and he also invited his girlfriend.

So we were drinking, playing games, talking about something, just doing normal stuff. At the time I was huge Fortnite fan, me and other dude we were playing Fortnite on my PS4. Then my friend said something like “Alright me and my girlfriend, we are tired, can we go to bed now ?” I was like yeah alright..

About 30 mins later... I was hearing a weird noises coming from bedroom, it sounded like they were fighting or something. So I wanted to check what the fuck they were doing.. I slowly opened a door, and I can’t believe what I saw.. They were having sex, yeah... I fucking saw that, I was so pissed.. I was frozen too I would say, my friend looked at me, and said “get out” but his girlfriend didn’t see me at all (of course because she was doing indescribable things)
I was very shocked about that..

Next day, after they left my house, I realised that I need to do cleaning, and I needed to wash bedsheets... I washed bedsheets for like 3 times, and I was raging, crying... Then I googled things like “Sex should be illegal” and yeah that’s pretty much how I found out about incel stuff.. I felt so good, I realised that I’m one of them... I was incel since day 1. Girls always disliked me..

And now I know that my “friend” (he’s my not my friend anymore though) he is like having sex almost every week.. He even told me about his experiences..

It’s over..
Brutal. Hearing other people having sex is sickening. I can not describe the horrific feelings I feel during and after having to endure listening to people having sex. The thought of it hurts.
Sex should be illegal.