Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How I Suspect My Life Would Have Gone If I Was Born In The US in The 1930s or 1940s?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Me being an ethnic it would have been hard, but I still think it would have been better than today. I would have still been able to have a solid decent paying job, an ugly ethnic wife and kids, potentially future opportunities for higher education and faced less lookism and mistreatment despite being a racial minority.

Assuming I was the same race in the United States, the vast majority of areas were white dominated but I would have most likely lived in an area with more black or hispanic people, due to racial segregation. I would have likely gone to a crappy or okish school but because I had behavioral issues and learning problems, I wouldn't have been given any additional support and would have dropped out even in elementary or middle school.

I would have had similar trouble making friends due to not fitting in but would have found a few people who were shy, ethnic or outcasted for other reasons to be-friend. Because these people would have likely been more severely excluded, I would have formed stronger bonds with them and we might have still been friends.

After dropping out of school, I would have been pressured to find a job, since this was during the great depression era even though my parents likely wouldn't be struggling financially they would still have a lower quality of life. I might have hawked stuff on the street or worked as a wage laborer. This would have been painful, and brutal but my parents would have likely taken care of me, and I might have gotten used to it.

During puberty before my facial features got fucked, I would have gone out with some girl if she showed interest, since the pressure to date and marry was much greater back then. After a few dates, we would have likely gotten engaged and then married, even as my face had gotten substantially uglier she would have stayed with me due to social expectations. I would have been too young to be drafted, so I wouldn't have to worry about the war.

By the time I reached adulthood, the war would have been over and the US would have the greatest economy in the world. After that it would have just been a matter of getting a job in a unionized factory while I would still have low status and been made fun off occasionally, I wouldn't be fired due to my looks and I would have encountered less lookism and more appreciation for my skills and abilities, assuming I became good at the job.

This would have been unironically enough to support my family and possibly 2 or 3 kids, despite the job paying little more than minimum wage. I would have had great health insurance and benefits, including pension which is rare af these days. I would have stuck at this job and maybe even potentially moved up the ranks if I proved myself. With massively lower college tuition, I could have found a way to get an education while working maybe taking on less hours, I would have completed high school through something like the GED and then gone to college or I might have switched to an office job and ended up being trained into a more complex role.

My life would have been interesting but also far more normieish. I would have been able to have a house of my own, have a few adult friends mainly childhood friends, known my neighbors and occasionally attended block parties, been part of a church or some other religious group mainly because it was necessary back then, lived in either the same town or nearby and continued to interact with people I knew from childhood. I would have experienced true friendship, marriage, having kids, being treated normally as an adult, living and working independently and having my own family, while potentially being on better terms with my parents. Life would have been far more enjoyable and I might have integrated into American society.

@JayGoptri @PLA1092 thoughts?

Last edited:
This is basically how my life would’ve ended up if i was more nt and wasn’t taken out of school or had more ethnic people around me or an ethnic family.

You could have all this in this day in age if women weren’t so hypergamous and want men who make 300k a year.

I could’ve had a kid with my oneitis before she had a baby with a dude uglier than me. He was white and she was white so JBW strikes again.

There were like 0 curries in the US at the time, to be honest; I doubt any white family would've even pondered letting you get with of their own, but perhaps you could LARP as Hispanic and careermaxx to find some random Latina not caring too much about you not being to speak Spanish or having a Hispanic name. :feelsjuice:

There were like 0 curries in the US at the time, to be honest; I doubt any white family would've even pondered letting you get with of their own, but perhaps you could LARP as Hispanic and careermaxx to find some random Latina not caring too much about you not being to speak Spanish or having a Hispanic name. :feelsjuice:
Yeah that's true. I couldn't have gotten a White foid, but I wouldn't have likely been allowed to live in an all White area anyway. I would have probably lived in an area with a lot of blacks and hispanics, so I could have potentially gotten one of them. Also, it's worth noting that marriages weren't arranged at that time, but the family had some say in who the woman picked as a life partner. Essentially people dated in high school or in the workforce and the family would have met them from the beginning or the woman would introduce you to the family early on.

Me being an ethnic it would have been hard, but I still think it would have been better than today. I would have still been able to have a solid decent paying job, an ugly ethnic wife and kids, potentially future opportunities for higher education and faced less lookism and mistreatment despite being a racial minority.

Assuming I was the same race in the United States, the vast majority of areas were white dominated but I would have most likely lived in an area with more black or hispanic people, due to racial segregation. I would have likely gone to a crappy or okish school but because I had behavioral issues and learning problems, I wouldn't have been given any additional support and would have dropped out even in elementary or middle school.

I would have had similar trouble making friends due to not fitting in but would have found a few people who were shy, ethnic or outcasted for other reasons to be-friend. Because these people would have likely been more severely excluded, I would have formed stronger bonds with them and we might have still been friends.

After dropping out of school, I would have been pressured to find a job, since this was during the great depression era even though my parents likely wouldn't be struggling financially they would still have a lower quality of life. I might have hawked stuff on the street or worked as a wage laborer. This would have been painful, and brutal but my parents would have likely taken care of me, and I might have gotten used to it.

During puberty before my facial features got fucked, I would have gone out with some girl if she showed interest, since the pressure to date and marry was much greater back then. After a few dates, we would have likely gotten engaged and then married, even as my face had gotten substantially uglier she would have stayed with me due to social expectations. I would have been too young to be drafted, so I wouldn't have to worry about the war.

By the time I reached adulthood, the war would have been over and the US would have the greatest economy in the world. After that it would have just been a matter of getting a job in a unionized factory while I would still have low status and been made fun off occasionally, I wouldn't be fired due to my looks and I would have encountered less lookism and more appreciation for my skills and abilities, assuming I became good at the job.

This would have been unironically enough to support my family and possibly 2 or 3 kids, despite the job paying little more than minimum wage. I would have had great health insurance and benefits, including pension which is rare af these days. I would have stuck at this job and maybe even potentially moved up the ranks if I proved myself. With massively lower college tuition, I could have found a way to get an education while working maybe taking on less hours, I would have completed high school through something like the GED and then gone to college or I might have switched to an office job and ended up being trained into a more complex role.

My life would have been interesting but also far more normieish. I would have been able to have a house of my own, have a few adult friends mainly childhood friends, known my neighbors and occasionally attended block parties, been part of a church or some other religious group mainly because it was necessary back then, lived in either the same town or nearby and continued to interact with people I knew from childhood. I would have experienced true friendship, marriage, having kids, being treated normally as an adult, living and working independently and having my own family, while potentially being on better terms with my parents. Life would have been far more enjoyable and I might have integrated into American society.

Buddy, this is the last time I will tell you this on the pubic forum, and indulge in your fantasy type posts but you asked me to do it. I think you know by now everything I will say is going to be a cold hard smack in the face.

1. Worship of the white man
2. Worship of white European culture (women).
3. Thinking that you would even exist in the United States at that time is DELUSION.
4. Its fantasy because you are not from a family pedigree who were assistants to royals or wealthy folk.
5. To exist in the United States comfortably at that time you would have had to be one or the other, no inbetween as a curry back then.
6. Niggers and spices would have beat the piss out you for their piece of the pie.
7. Very rare that any Church family would let you anywhere near their front gate, let alone consider you for marrying the daughters.
8. Your ancestry is in India and scholars and business in India. The 1930-40s in the U.S. for a unimportant non-royal curry? FORGET IT.
9. I call this "I could be anyone" syndrome. They've been teaching it in American public schools since the 1980's after-school special MTV/VH1 and sport commercials came.
10. Stuck in the past syndrome Romanticism about the past. (We all suffer from this one, at least those of us who are old enough to have a significant past)

Conclusion:

I do not want to entertain your "maybes" it's not healthy. What I will say to leave you with some context for my reaction and the reason for your love affair with this fantasy timeframe is: Because 1930-1940's in America are really representative of a special time. It can bring tears to the eyes if you really study it. The success of the Western world, Christianity, America was just so palpable. The behavior of people was, (yes) better, because they were still following a transcendence passed down through Western families generation after generation. As a curry, you actually DID benefit from this all the way over in India (your ancestors did), but that's another topic. You can really get the feeling of this thing I'm describing by watching Sgt. Winters (Band of Brothers). His behaviour. Even though he is a gigachad alpha-leader, his behaviour is still beta-male. Even though he becomes highly decorated War Hero, could have had a career selling war bonds, acting and marrying a Marylin Monroe or better, when asked what he wants to do after the war, he says: "I will go and grow potatoes on a farm, I think, I hope I can do it". This behavior was Christianity at work.

This era of the 1930-40's Stacies are very attractive to us. Their behavior was somewhat better and, yes they are pretty. When you produce a post like the one you did above, you are worshipping this image below and all of what it meant:

Beautiful 1930s woman with cocktail and cigarette lee avison

Today that is all gone. The West is a corpse of its former self. Rap music, pop music ie acceptable malformed versions of the worst kinds of animalistic tendencies and behaviors played out, that's all it is.

Last edited:
Buddy, this is the last time I will tell you this on the pubic forum, and indulge in your fantasy type posts but you asked me to do it. I think you know by now everything I will say is going to be a cold hard smack in the face.

1. Worship of the white man
2. Worship of white European culture (women).
3. Thinking that you would even exist in the United States at that time is DELUSION.
4. Its fantasy because you are not from a family pedigree who were assistants to royals or wealthy folk.
5. To exist in the United States comfortably at that time you would have had to be one or the other, no inbetween as a curry back then.
6. Niggers and spices would have beat the piss out you for their piece of the pie.
7. Very rare that any Church family would let you anywhere near their front gate, let alone consider you for marrying the daughters.
8. Your ancestry is in India and scholars and business in India. The 1930-40s in the U.S. for a unimportant non-royal curry? FORGET IT.
9. I call this "I could be anyone" syndrome. They've been teaching it in American public schools since the 1980's after-school special MTV/VH1 and sport commercials came.
10. Stuck in the past syndrome Romanticism about the past. (We all suffer from this one, at least those of us who are old enough to have a significant past)

Conclusion:

I do not want to entertain your "maybes" it's not healthy. What I will say to leave you with some context for my reaction and the reason for your love affair with this fantasy timeframe is: Because 1930-1940's in America are really representative of a special time. It can bring tears to the eyes if you really study it. The success of the Western world, Christianity, America was just so palpable. The behavior of people was, (yes) better, because they were still following a transcendence passed down through Western families generation after generation. As a curry, you actually DID benefit from this all the way over in India (your ancestors did), but that's another topic. You can really get the feeling of this thing I'm describing by watching Sgt. Winters (Band of Brothers). His behaviour. Even though he is a gigachad alpha-leader, his behaviour is still beta-male. Even though he becomes highly decorated War Hero, could have had a career selling war bonds, acting and marrying a Marylin Monroe or better, when asked what he wants to do after the war, he says: "I will go and grow potatoes on a farm, I think, I hope I can do it". This behavior was Christianity at work.

This era of the 1930-40's Stacies are very attractive to us. Their behavior was somewhat better and, yes they are pretty. When you produce a post like the one you did above, you are worshipping this image below and all of what it meant:

View attachment 685305

Today that is all gone. The West is a corpse of its former self. Rap music, pop music ie acceptable malformed versions of the worst kinds of animalistic tendencies and behaviors played out, that's all it is.
Thanks for responding, you pose many interesting points. And I have a few points I would like to raise, if you don't mind, though I am not sure how accurate my understanding of history is.

1. I am not worshipping White people. The reason I have this fantasy is because in the 1950s and 1960s, America had the highest living standards in the world, far greater than right now and better than any country in the world was or ever has been. The average American lived a life of wealth and abundance. It's the only period in history with extremely low economic and potentially social inequality.

2. Not mentioning White women, I never fantasized about marrying one.

3. I have read about Sikhs who came to the US at that time or even earlier, there was also some highly skilled professionals like doctors, and engineers from India even before the immigration reform of 1965.

4. Immigrantion law was far more restrictive but a tiny amount of highly skilled immigrants were still allowed back then.

5. I assume coming from a family of highly skilled professionals could lead to a comfortable life as a child but less comfortable than today.

6. Maybe not if I found some older, widowed or really ugly foid. Conventional dating would have likely been impossible as you suggested.

7. Would that really be the case if I had converted to Christianity for social reasons. Consider Bobby Jindal, multiple term Louisiana governor as an example.

8. True, the main problem was that India was extremely poor at that time even undergoing famine. My grandmother living in a prosperous kingdom and probably a decent middle class family still experienced food scarcity during that time.

9. Explain more please.

Despite my misgivings I do agree you are probably right and my fantasy is unrealistic for various reasons. But I am still curious about the historical plausibility of existing as Indian in 1930 or 1940s america

Last edited:
you would be discriminated against greatly and never get with a white Stacy

Thanks for responding, you pose many interesting points. And I have a few points I would like to raise, if you don't mind, though I am not sure how accurate my understanding of history is.

1. I am not worshipping White people. The reason I have this fantasy is because in the 1950s and 1960s, America had the highest living standards in the world, far greater than right now and better than any country in the world was or ever has been. The average American lived a life of wealth and abundance. It's the only period in history with extremely low economic and potentially social inequality.
Yes you are, every person of Indian origin does because the European and Western civilizations are the ones who achieved the highest level of success. It's not the "white skin" persay that people worship. The two things got intertwined because in our last 500-700 years or so, it happened to be races that were white who achieved the greatest feats. Worship of the white man is common. It's still a sin. People sin. Confess your sin. That's all.
2. Not mentioning White women, I never fantasized about marrying one.
You're a naieve fool if you don't think you have worshipped the pretty-white well-behaved (European) foid as close to "goddess like". Everyone has done it, especially curries, but all men, of all races. Where do you think we know so well about the quintessential "my strong white Wohmen" from? The liberals are in open worship, same with the Cuckservatives and they are trying to tell us that "it's okay" when really, it's a Sin to worship people. It's idolatry. But since we can't believe in "God" anymore, people worship people. Admit it and move on. It's a sin which requires a confession. That's the only part of Christianity that's important. It's one reason why the other religions didn't produce what the Western world eventually did at their height, because they never understand the concepts of Sin & Confession.

819c709f9f50b80ce33e276d8ec8774a

I mean don't lie, do you want a woman like this^ to walk into that terrible workplace on your arm and scold those rude employees who treated you like shit, or do you want an Indian girl (whom the blacks, whites, latinos will barely notice and ignore) to walk in and try to scold those employees and people who treated you like shit?

Yeah. You get the point.

3. I have read about Sikhs who came to the US at that time or even earlier, there was also some highly skilled professionals like doctors, and engineers from India even before the immigration reform of 1965.
Bro. Please stop. You are wasting my time. Don't give these ridiculous examples of a few dozen guys with special circumstances to try and legitimate your bullshit fantasy. You can add the Sikhs to the niggers and Irish and Germans who would have beat your ass for the little average church girl whom you pine after in your fantasy, as well. Row house beating for the curry.

4. Immigrantion law was far more restrictive but a tiny amount of highly skilled immigrants were still allowed back then.
Please stop it.
5. I assume coming from a family of highly skilled professionals could lead to a comfortable life as a child but less comfortable than today.
Just fucking stop.
6. Maybe not if I found some older, widowed or really ugly foid. Conventional dating would have likely been impossible as you suggested.
If it was 1930 and you were successful and rich and highly skilled, why not have a fantasy about marrying a nice Brahmin foid from your Village or town in India? I mean it's a real stretch to say it would have worked in America. Maybe, fine. And then you'd want the white girl and a nice picket fence. But ok. Nothing unique here. Your fantasy is the same one everyone has and it's just that, a fantasy. That's it.
7. Would that really be the case if I had converted to Christianity for social reasons. Consider Bobby Jindal, multiple term Louisiana governor as an example.
In today's times, no way, 1 in 100,000 chance. Chad first. Normie. Then you. Back then, like I said, if you were from a noteworthy family with wealth and trusted status, MAYBE.
8. True, the main problem was that India was extremely poor at that time even undergoing famine. My grandmother living in a prosperous kingdom and probably a decent middle class family still experienced food scarcity during that time.
Yes but that's where we would have likely been. Accept it.
9. Explain more please.
No. You know the new format if you want my advice, stop tagging me here.
Despite my misgivings I do agree you are probably right and my fantasy is unrealistic for various reasons. But I am still curious about the historical plausibility of existing as Indian in 1930 or 1940s america
Yeh. You are trying to do worship. This is your religion at the moment and you want to include me in it.

Last edited:
I would love to meet you. You make great posts man!

ts

We would deport you to India again because noone liked inidians in the west

K

Actually SINCE THERE WERE NO ENDIANS IN USA HE COULD HAVE EXOTICMAXXED AND GOTTEN A WHITE FOID (BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MARRY BECAUSE FAGGOT ASS LAWS) IT WOULD BE A CASE SIMILAR TO United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind