Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory how I think State-mandated GFs could work

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
An incel would make an application proving inceldom, he would go to a doctor and get his height recorded and facial pictures taken.
Part of the application is proving they tried, and an inability of getting into relationships for physical reasons.
Serious disabilities and genetic conditions make you instantly eligible, in case of inheritable genetic condition it will be necessary to get a vasectomy for your application to be approved.

Prostitution is a nationalized industry, prostitutes are employed full time by the state and they are assigned as girlfriends to individual incels.
They have 25 hour work weeks in which they have to hangout with the individual incel “boyfriend” they are assigned to.

However, the incel must maintain exemplary daily personal and home hygiene otherwise the application is denied/invalid.

Because honestly if you’re a fat hobo, you’re a volcel fuck, and you shouldn’t be contaminating anyone’s future gubmint welfare waifus.

Not bad. At least it's something incel taxes could actually see gains from.

An incel would make an application proving inceldom, he would go to a doctor and get his height recorded and facial pictures taken.
Part of the application is proving they tried, and an inability of getting into relationships for physical reasons.
Serious disabilities and genetic conditions make you instantly eligible, in case of inheritable genetic condition it will be necessary to get a vasectomy for your application to be approved.

Prostitution is a nationalized industry, prostitutes are employed full time by the state and they are assigned as girlfriends to individual incels.
They have 25 hour work weeks in which they have to hangout with the individual incel “boyfriend” they are assigned to.

However, the incel must maintain exemplary daily personal and home hygiene otherwise the application is denied/invalid.

Because honestly if you’re a fat hobo, you’re a volcel fuck, and you shouldn’t be contaminating anyone’s future gubmint welfare waifus.
This meme always hurts the most because feminists would not let this fly

Cage

Government mandated girlfriends is exactly the kind of big government overreach the libertarians are afraid of.

Good thinking, it will all be state funded as well. It goes under the healthcare act maybe
Government mandated girlfriends is exactly the kind of big government overreach the libertarians are afraid of.
If they're already going to socialize healthcare, this should be a part of it

I agree but it should be available to everyone

Just legalize prostitution. Anyone that's not a loser could afford to get laid as often as they wanted.

assisted suicide would be better

You know, I think this one might actually work :feelsPop:

We already have big gubmint might as well do something good with it for fucking once.
assisted suicide would be better

Soy
I agree but it should be available to everyone

It could be abused by Chads putting their GFs on the payroll but the gf just get assigned to their real Chad bf.

We already have big gubmint might as well do something good with it for fucking once.

If they're already going to socialize healthcare, this should be a part of it

You don't get to have prostitutes without the advocacy of small government proponents. The "Let me do what I want with my money no matter how reprehensible as long as I consent to it" proponents. The libertarians. If you say "Sure, but the government has deep influence," they're gonna be like no deal.

You don't get to have prostitutes without the advocacy of small government proponents. The "Let me do what I want with my money no matter how reprehensible as long as I consent to it" proponents. The libertarians. If you say "Sure, but the government has deep influence," they're gonna be like no deal.

Prostitution would be a nationalized industry.

Not banned by the government, but Not the result of laissez-fair.

It would be a STATE run endeavor.

Prostitution would be a nationalized industry.

Not banned by the government, but Not the result of laissez-fair.

It would be a STATE run endeavor.

The state doesn't want to. It's the libertarian-right that wants to.

depends. In a libertarian government, this wouldn't happen. But there are no libertarian countries, and if America can pay for abortions then it's only consistant to include this in a nationalized healthcare system.

Isn't being an incel a genetic condition? asking for a friend

This is asinine how tf would the govt force women to be gfs

Legalize and normalize prostitution everywhere, that's literally it. Teach young teens to start visiting them early on so they don't have to deal with sexual frustration, drastically increasing their chances at a normal psychological life into their late teens and adulthood. Simps and cucks will become so much rarer and women will lose most of their power.

good idea, but very much likely i will get cucked by some low tier mayo

There are just not enough girls in young age for everyone, at least that's how in my country according to the stats, so you can't get agematch