Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How i thought my relationships would be as i grew up

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
When i was a child i always imagined myself to be with a future Stacy wife. Blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin.

When i was a teen i imagined myself to be with a hispanic girl or asian girl. A cute girlfriend to love.

When i was a late teen/very young adult, i imagined myself to be with a White redhead green eyed stacy or becky.

Now as a 21 year old incel, i realize that i have none of those things, and have NEVER came close to ever getting any of those. Now i sit alone and rot in my room all day and jerk off to cartoon women because reality has failed me

They should put a disclaimer on cartoon movies involving romance that it only applies to Chads.

well, you thought wrong

They should put a disclaimer on cartoon movies involving romance that it only applies to Chads.
lol that'd be so based
but jewwood would never do that since they want to lie to the public

Maybe in the Next reincarnation brother. :feelsmage:

lol that'd be so based
but jewwood would never do that since they want to lie to the public

Ya the main goal of the system is to lie to the public so that they have a false understanding of reality. Somebody who has all these wrong ideas, is no threat to the powerful.

I find in my stock trading I can't tell people the truth.. because my whole ability to make money on it is me knowing the truth and the general public including people at institutional investors not knowing what I know.

A scary thing about truth is its always very simple. The insanely hard part is figuring out the truth. But if you tell 10 people the truth and they tell 10 people.. pretty soon a million currycels and ricecels are using it and now your knowledge has no value.

I knew it was over by the time I was like 14/15, no girl has ever shown interest in me

Yeah when I was a teen I thought I was going to go on nice dates to the art gallery with a girl or a museum. walk around get some food and then have sex

Here I am now much older coping with incel.is and never had a gf:feelsohgod:

I only ever had very specific fantasies, like cuddling, kissing or having sex. I could never imagine how an actual relationship would work.