Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I’d deal with school bullies – I’d whip them

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I got bullied pretty bad in school, like a lot of you. The bullies were not impressed by my verbal comebacks and teachers ignored everything.

I tried to not get into physical fights, because where I live, physical violence in school is taken very seriously and some students I knew were actually thrown out of school because of fights that led to bruises and bloody noses – they just defended themselves or someone else and broke no bones, but they were still thrown out.

So no teacher must learn about you fighting anyone. You’d be in serious trouble.

I was also not physically very strong.

So, what would I do if was sent back in time to deal with bullies? I have a solution.

Since I have to fight, but I’m not strong, I’m going to need a weapon. Since I can’t attract too much attention and cause visible wounds, I’d need a special weapon. And I found it.

It’s a pocket whip. It doesn’t injure your opponents, but it will be very painful.

I’d just train one motion – lift one arm up, but not above your head to keep your head covered, and bring the whip down quickly and repeatedly.

So if I was back in school and a group of normies would taunt me, I’d confront them verbally and they would probably act unimpressed or laugh, then I’d get the whip out and clear my path. Break the group up and make them step back. Don’t let them get close to you. If someone keeps taunting or approaching you, whip him into submission.

S l500 1572025408

Bro, that whip is dogshit. It's what women use to defend themselves against predators.

The whip you want to buy is called the stinger tactical whip.

There are knockoffs on aliexpress for about 10$

It's not a deadly weapon if you strike against your opponents body. But it can be lethal if you hit someones head with it. Unlike your whip, that one doesn't deal enough damage even if you strike for the head.

Bro, that whip is dogshit. It's what women use to defend themselves against predators.

The whip you want to buy is called the stinger tactical whip.

There are knockoffs on aliexpress for about 10$

It's not a deadly weapon if you strike against your opponents body. But it can be lethal if you hit someones head with it. Unlike your whip, that one doesn't deal enough damage even if you strike for the head.

View attachment 1044886
I’m not trying to off anybody, I’m just trying to fight off a bunch of little cucks. But that’s just my situation, others face tougher opponents.

Good whip, though. Would love to it out on (((someone)))

I beat mine with a thick log.
It was pretty good at the moment, finally getting revenge, but the next day, i came to school to find out 20 of his friends were waiting for me with knives, i had to run for my life

I beat mine with a thick log.
It was pretty good at the moment, finally getting revenge, but the next day, i came to school to find out 20 of his friends were waiting for me with knives, i had to run for my life
Holy shit. :ha..feels: I wish I had 20 friends who would threaten my enemy with knives.

bullying doesn't exist your bullies are just trying to get you to man up and not be a pussy. but yeah if you get bullied you have to stand up and knife them or you'll be the prison bitch for life.

For the most part I was too autistic to notice people bullying me back in school. When it got obvious I've fought before, but I was generally known as a model student so I'd get off with a slap on the wrist. My parents supporting me fighting back also helped.

knife them or and you'll be the prison bitch for life.
For the most part I was too autistic to notice people bullying me back in school. When it got obvious I've fought before, but I was generally known as a model student so I'd get off with a slap on the wrist. My parents supporting me fighting back also helped.
I wish I was shown how to defend myself. Most of the bullying I received was covert (exclusion, rumors etc.), I’m still not sure what to do about that.

I got into a few fights, but I never got into trouble and it was always wrestling and slaps, never kicks and punches or anything. There was one occasion where I freaked out and gave a guy a very hard low kick and a punch to the upper arm. He backed off after that a little bit.

My whip strategy would have at least worked on the harassers who taunted and insulted me in groups when they got the chance. That was fucking annoying :feelsree:

The bullies were not impressed by my verbal comebacks and teachers ignored everything.
You can have the best roast in existence but if you have no social capital than the normies will just circle jerk each other as if you didnt just absolutely burn them.
I wish I was shown how to defend myself. Most of the bullying I received was covert (exclusion, rumors etc.), I’m still not sure what to do about that.
It's just over if the bullying is stuff like exclusion and rumors, you can't really justify beating someone up over that and hurting them doesnt solve it either, your just a social reject due to being sub 5 and the only solution is to move schools.

You can have the best roast in existence but if you have no social capital than the normies will just circle jerk each other as if you didnt just absolutely burn them.

It's just over if the bullying is stuff like exclusion and rumors, you can't really justify beating someone up over that and hurting them doesnt solve it either, your just a social reject due to being sub 5 and the only solution is to move schools.
You got it. Best burns in history, normies pretend they didn’t hear it. I think I had learned helplessness for some time because of that.

Maybe I should have moved to another school, I could have done that.

Maybe I should have moved to another school, I could have done that.
It can certainly work in some situations, I honestly think it could have helped me a lot as a kid, its basically like a second chance or a restart.

I saw some brocel post an image that showed some sort of study, they took kids from the top of the pecking order in year 5 or whatever, so a bunch of random popular kids from a bunch of schools and mixed them together and even though they were popular at school some of them got bullied in that environment so it just shows it can make a difference sometimes.

You got it. Best burns in history, normies pretend they didn’t hear it. I think I had learned helplessness for some time because of that.
Ditto. Normies only know physical power. I spent dozens of hours arguing with my mom over who started the Ukrainian civil war in 2024, and she's deaf.

bullying doesn't exist your bullies are just trying to get you to man up and not be a pussy.
Not always.
You probably conflate bullying with teasing.
Bullying is intimidation.
How do explain the fact that bullies start mocking you and when you answer them, they start to intimidate you?
If their aim was to 'teach you a lesson' they would be glad that you reacted and not just stood in silence.
But they start to intimidate you after reaction. And those who don't do it are teasing you.

Also some bullies are criminals and such things wouldn't work with them.

I got bullied pretty bad in school, like a lot of you. The bullies were not impressed by my verbal comebacks and teachers ignored everything.

I tried to not get into physical fights, because where I live, physical violence in school is taken very seriously and some students I knew were actually thrown out of school because of fights that led to bruises and bloody noses – they just defended themselves or someone else and broke no bones, but they were still thrown out.

So no teacher must learn about you fighting anyone. You’d be in serious trouble.

I was also not physically very strong.

So, what would I do if was sent back in time to deal with bullies? I have a solution.

Since I have to fight, but I’m not strong, I’m going to need a weapon. Since I can’t attract too much attention and cause visible wounds, I’d need a special weapon. And I found it.

It’s a pocket whip. It doesn’t injure your opponents, but it will be very painful.

I’d just train one motion – lift one arm up, but not above your head to keep your head covered, and bring the whip down quickly and repeatedly.

So if I was back in school and a group of normies would taunt me, I’d confront them verbally and they would probably act unimpressed or laugh, then I’d get the whip out and clear my path. Break the group up and make them step back. Don’t let them get close to you. If someone keeps taunting or approaching you, whip him into submission.

View attachment 1044878
Get muscle by doing push or gym,try to learn how to fight,shadow boxxing is your last option and play dirty and show no mercy

Get muscle by doing push or gym,try to learn how to fight,shadow boxxing is your last option and play dirty and show no mercy
Will do, but school’s over. I graduated about 10 years ago.

I hurled my body like a weapon or wrestled them fortunately i had strong bones from years of beatings.

Could work in some situations, but I could easily see something this long working against you. Especially if there is more than one bully. Somebody is eventually gonna get a hold of that whip and start yanking it. What then?

I think best solution would be bear mace followed with a lock in a sock

Could work in some situations, but I could easily see something this long working against you. Especially if there is more than one bully. Somebody is eventually gonna get a hold of that whip and start yanking it. What then?

I think best solution would be bear mace followed with a lock in a sock
I thought about using pepper mace, but feared that it would attract too much attention.