Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I’m going to eat today With zero NeetBux cause I’m not old enough

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Dressing up like a doordasher today there is 3 chipotles near my House I’m gonna go around and collect my free food. Fuck capitalism

They'll just make the wagies make another. The food is essential free in terms of it's cost for the company. Their ROI is probably insane. Buying beans, rice, and 100g of chicken for 10 USD. Kek

go to wal-mart. take sandwich. eat while "shopping". throw away wrapper. leave.

They'll just make the wagies make another. The food is essential free in terms of it's cost for the company. Their ROI is probably insane. Buying beans, rice, and 100g of chicken for 10 USD. Kek

I worked at a restaurant and this isn't just some write-off. If you fuck up and give away somebody's food, you get punished.

find stores with free samples

I worked at a restaurant and this isn't just some write-off. If you fuck up and give away somebody's food, you get punished.
I used to wagie as a doordasher. Some chipotle restaurants have all the food on a shelf in the front. Anyone can bullshit and take it if they wanted.

I used to wagie as a doordasher. Some chipotle restaurants have all the food on a shelf in the front. Anyone can bullshit and take it if they wanted.

What happens to the people at Chipotle? Because at my job, if you gave people's food away to thieves/anyone else, you got punished.

What happens to the people at Chipotle? Because at my job, if you gave people's food away to thieves/anyone else, you got punished.
Nothing. It was an honor system, so the employees had no control over it.

the same people that make fun of wageslaves.

I find plenty free, just have to wait in line.

IMG 2143