Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How inceldom feels after a long time

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
C0d337f142c631719c5e50bf47a326c4

im used to it, i can't leave being an incel now
i need to stay like this

I'm just very tired man.

after a while you grow numb to it and any sort of intimacy (even as little as hand holding) becomes such an alien concept you can barely fathom it hell a female not treating me like garbage would catch me by surprise. At this point I primarily just want sharia law and them in the niqab so out of sight out of mind. Also as a way to remove them as a obstacle to medical treatment for me. (hence why my plan is medical tourism)

I just feel like a kid, like a big kid that never made it to the next step

after a while you grow numb to it and any sort of intimacy (even as little as hand holding) becomes such an alien concept you can barely fathom it hell a female not treating me like garbage would catch me by surprise
Well put. That's pretty much how i feel at this point

after a while you grow numb to it and any sort of intimacy (even as little as hand holding) becomes such an alien concept you can barely fathom it hell a female not treating me like garbage would catch me by surprise. At this point I primarily just want sharia law and them in the niqab so out of sight out of mind. Also as a way to remove them as a obstacle to medical treatment for me. (hence why my plan is medical tourism)
I just want to skip to that numb faze but my sex drive is still too damn high

2 words: Pure hatred!
I don't feel sorry for anyone or anything. I am now completely immune to human suffering.

The blackpill lasts forever