Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a troon cashier at walmart.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
This is the second time it happened last time was a grocery store and I had to go stand in a line twice as long as I wasn't letting that faggot touch my groceries :reeeeee:

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   JANUARY 23 Margot Robbie arrives at the Australian Premiere of I Tonya

imagine how many troons in food industry :forcedsmile:

It was in the tech department so didn't really have such an option and for some odd reason the grocery store some insignificant one that's not really some chain didn't have self serve checkout sadly.

I don’t understand

I have never seen a troon in real life.

I've seen quite a few troons at college, the other day I saw a troon couple holding hands
I can't imagine how these abominations can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning and not rope.

he was probably wearing buttplug the whole shift

I can't imagine how these abominations can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning and not rope.
I think most of them may be aware of their subhumanity, considering the large disparity between how many troons you see online vs irl, as well as the troid suicide rates

I think most of them may be aware of their subhumanity, considering the large disparity between how many troons you see online vs irl, as well as the troid suicide rates
Troons are almost always incels in denial. Poor souls, they could have been posting here and rotting in peace, instead they decided to choose damnation.

Troons are almost always incels in denial. Poor souls, they could have been posting here and rotting in peace, instead they decided to choose damnation.
They are incels in denial, but there's something different about their psychology compared to normal incels; they're usually homos or autogynephiles. Additionally, regular incels LARP about being unhinged pedophiles, troons actually are