Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Incels and the rise of transgenderism might be related

S

Singularity314

Greycel
I am new here so I am not sure if someone more intelligent than I has brought this up or noticed it but I have noticed the rise of Incels and transgender men (men who want to be women) seem to have been gaining steam at about the same time. I did a little digging and found this, as far as the internet is concerned to be roughly true. I asked myself if this was just coincidence or might it be related. I have come to the conclusion that the increase in transgenderism in men is at least in part a response to Incels. I mean that I believe the "men who want to be women" are/were Incels who, as most of on this forum see, the advantage women have in today's society. Since they can't win at playing the game as a man to achieve love, companionship and physical intimacy, the assume that if they can pass as a women that this will turn the tables in their favor. This is not an unreasonable assumption either if you just look at the new for those men who can now pass as women. Many of them are looked up to as heroes and do gain some, if not the majority of the advantages a natural born woman gets in today's society.
Some would argue "Than why not just become gay?" That is a valid question but a gay man is still a MAN which still carries the stigma that being a man comes with. I believe if one is desperate enough and starved for affection enough, they will look for whatever outlet necessary and changing your sexual preference can certainly be one of them.
I know this is not true for all of them but I believe that many of them are Incels looking so some way to be validated and loved. Desperate times call for desperate measures, this is a rather extreme measure, hence why it's a very small minority of the male population at the moment.
With this said, if the trend continues of 80 percent of woman chasing the top 20 percent of men, you will see the percentage of men who want to be transgender women increase in the near future. The fact that is being celebrated and encouraged certainly is helping it along. Not only that, many male qualities are being termed "toxic" by the feminist community, causing a shift in what the public schools (in the U.S) are teaching boys. They treat boys like defective girls, not allowing them to develop their natural male tendencies in a safe way that is acceptable to being socially cooperative. Instead, they try to stamp all male tendencies out of them. With all this, is it any wonder why things are they way they are? You have women who say they want men to be more like women essentially, but then complain about the type of man this ideology creates. This same feminist ideology also teaches women that they should never "settle" for just a good, stable, decent man but to continuously chase Chad. This creates and ever growing percentage of Incels in the heterosexual demographic of the male population.
In my mind, there is no wondering why an ever increasing percentage of the heterosexual male population wants to become women. Once a successful transition is made (by successful I mean, a man that can general pass as something resembling a woman) they now can be crowned with woman victim hood status and have their male-stigma shackles removed. People need love and affection.... some going much farther than others to get it. I welcome any comments on these thoughts of mine. I am always thinking and looking for answers, even if those answers are not the ones I want to hear. I value truth over mental masturbation and I hope other do here as well.

This observation has been made before, yes.

I'm ugly, I was raised by my mother, and barely learned how to be a boy much less a man. Would I have been better off as a foid? Obviously, doesn't mean I'm willing to LARP as one though. The way modern society teaches boys to hate themselves is absolutely vile.

3 out of 4 trans surgeries are male to female if that tells you something. I have never seen a ftm irl

Transgenderism should be one of the biggest incel issues. It is a ploy by the gynocentric government and feminists to destroy masculinity. If we are to retain our own identities, we must fight back against this wave of turning boys into girls. 80% of transexuals are biological males, which should tell you something. This whole thing is an affront to men in general, and should be confronted violently.

This whole thing is an affront to men in general, and should be confronted violently.
I agree, this is something that is very troubling but any time someone does try to confront it they get shutdown, shouted down or banned. They are taking away the very tools to have an honest debate and examine things out in the open. When you take away one groups ability to express itself peacefully the only option you leave them is unfortunately violence.

Women have it way easier than men. Becoming a female is just another form of roping.

Yes, I've also noticed a trend that men that go old think they can become young again by becoming femoids and wearing makeup which I'm pretty sure is what's happening to the man in this channel.
If you click on his homepage you'll see a pic of him and his wife before his transition they look like a perfectly normal couple I'm sure he had no desire to be a women when he had his youth but now that it's being taken from him this is his cope mechanism and his wife and daughter play along because it's the hip and liberal thing to do instead of knocking some fucking sense into him. Only men turn into horrible disgusting creatures once they turn bald and since managomy isn't taken seriously anymore then it would be really simple for his wife to get a tinder up and get fugged raw by like 20 black young dudes so his insecurity got the best of him.

Would rather take a bullet to my head than even entertain the disgusting idea of becoming gay or transgender.

Would rather take a bullet to my head than even entertain the disgusting idea of becoming gay or transgender.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back