Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How is it possible that I, as a currycel, am more White Supremacist and right wing than most White stormfrontcels here?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Reality is stranger than fiction as they say. :lul: :lul: :lul:

I actually remember seeing this one picture that showed where most of internets white supremacists were from, and India was #1.

Of course most whites aren't white supremacists because they are told that they're inherently evil and racist and they should atone even their existence

Of course most whites aren't white supremacists because they are told that they're inherently evil and racist and they should atone even their existence
What a shame!

lol jannys only allow u too be racist, proudcuck and GrAYs and shitskin reporting us Stormfrontcels for every stupid reason

lol jannys only allow u too be racist, proudcuck and GrAYs and shitskin reporting us Stormfrontcels for every stupid reason
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Curry wants that white dick.

Nowadays most white men are bluepilled white knights (pun intended). I ain't even gonna start on white femorrhoids. Where's the supremacy?

Reality is stranger than fiction as they say. :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 837116
What kind of curry are you ? South Indian ? Northern ? Marathi ? Tamil ? Gujarati ? Punjabi ? Bengali ? Kashmiri ? Pahadi ? If I know what kind of curry you are I could understand you better

Still living rent free
You’re the one who obsessively tags me in everything, and who wastes his time infiltrating this forum. Kys

White supremacy isn’t a position it’s the truth. Europeans are superior that doesn’t make someone necessarily self hating for acknowledging it.