Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How is normalizing self-mutilation and schizophrenia progressive but being attracted to someone considerably younger than you a bad thing?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Why is it that if you chop your dick off and pretend you're the opposite sex you're "strong and brave" but if you're, say a 25-year-old who's attracted to a 16-year-old (without any sort of malevolent intentions) you're automatically a degenerate piece of filth?

What Logic and Rationality class did I miss?

Pride Trans GIF by Mic

Lol 16. Try 18-24 if you’re 25 and watch how cucks seethe at you. Age cucks see age like skill brackets. So basically if you’re 30+ any age that starts with 2 is off limits even if she’s 29. If you’re 25-30, anything below 25 is off limits.

What Logic and Rationality class did I miss?
You're better off just ignoring society and sticking to your own. Go be a chad like Newton or Tesla.

This is due to the inherent bias against men in most areas of modern "progressive" social policy, perpuated by the same cucks and foids enabling hypergamy and encouraging transgenderism... :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of those mentally ill crossdressers were prevalent on the site; there's only the pushing of globohomo narratives of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping causing the relaxing of other regular social norms to blame for it... :feelswhat:

JFL at anyone believing it's natural or otherwise beneficial to the human body to do such a thing, especially those who would advocate it for subhumans; unfortunately, there's no sign of them subsisting or lowering in number in the coming years. :feelsclown:

Lol 16. Try 18-24 if you’re 25 and watch how cucks seethe at you. Age cucks see age like skill brackets. So basically if you’re 30+ any age that starts with 2 is off limits even if she’s 29. If you’re 25-30, anything below 25 is off limits.
100% true

Lol retards, lots of relationships have a steep age difference anyway. It’s a value exchange, men want the youngest they can get.

You're better off just ignoring society and sticking to your own. Go be a chad like Newton or Tesla.
I’m gonna be the Chad of new-age philosophers :feelzez:

This is due to the inherent bias against men in most areas of modern "progressive" social policy, perpuated by the same cucks and foids enabling hypergamy and encouraging transgenderism... :feelsjuice:
Disgusting, degeneracy is fine as long as it’s their type.

Lol retards, lots of relationships have a steep age difference anyway. It’s a value exchange, men want the youngest they can get
It’s part coping tbh because every male age cuck I’ve seen is with some 30+ roastie
And the female age cucks are wasting away their best years in school or work. I met a dentist foid that was very arrogant as if being a dentist raised her value or something lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back