Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is Sydney, Australia?

How bad is Sydney, Australia?

• It's fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a hellscape

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It is the same as everywhere else

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
Does anyone know how bad Sydney, Australia is to live in as an incel?

I might be able to get a job transfer there eventually, so I am wondering if it might be worth it to live there for a decade or two for moneymaxxing.

I'm a rice cel from Sydney and it's hell

Its probably a giga expensive hellhole like every major city.

On the other hand being an incel there is probably the norm , I see so. many young uns single

Its probably a giga expensive hellhole like every major city.
That is part of why I am considering moving there. Expensive city = higher salary. My salary would more than double, that would mean I would have more leftover money to invest and then retire earlier back home.
I'm a rice cel from Sydney and it's hell
Can you please be more specific? If it is just foids being picky, it wouldn't mean anything for me, since I would be an incel either way.

I live in a city right now, but there are a lot of green spaces and forests in the middle of the city to take walks in, so I would miss those a lot. Also, the crime is relatively low, since the population is 99% white.

That is part of why I am considering moving there. Expensive city = higher salary. My salary would more than double, that would mean I would have more leftover money to invest and then retire earlier back home.

Can you please be more specific? If it is just foids being picky, it wouldn't mean anything for me, since I would be an incel either way.

I live in a city right now, but there are a lot of green spaces and forests in the middle of the city to take walks in, so I would miss those a lot. Also, the crime is relatively low, since the population is 99% white.
It just feels like a soulless place with barely any entertainment to do. And its filled with non white immigrants with enclaves . Also there is no dating culture but that might not be a negative. Everything is pricey and housing is fucked.

Basically it's a police state that is boring asf.

going to chadstralia = total incel death

Also I think for most cases if you don't graduate with a solid HS friend group, you're screwed and won't make enough connections for life, whether it'd be for jobs, networking and dating. Though not sure if it's something exclusive to Sydney.
facts . It's over for me nonexistent network

It just feels like a soulless place with barely any entertainment to do. And its filled with non white immigrants with enclaves . Also there is no dating culture but that might not be a negative. Everything is pricey and housing is fucked.

Basically it's a police state that is boring asf.
Basically every western country so far diversity is a joke

Also I think for most cases if you don't graduate with a solid HS friend group, you're screwed and won't make enough connections for life, whether it'd be for jobs, networking and dating. Though not sure if it's something exclusive to Sydney.
applicable to every western country plus I have no college degree I am fucked