Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is this looking so damn real?!

It's very easy to portay the flora and fauna less, perfect urbane west realistically, now show curryland, with all its shits and giggles game studios will shit themselves

i still play games that look like this

SPuRs6RBZ6MhtwHHt4oidZ-1200-80.jpg

and none of this shit is interactable

lighting and texture thanks physicist engineers and ivy leage copers for making it real

It's very easy to portay the flora and fauna less, perfect urbane west realistically, now show curryland, with all its shits and giggles game studios will shit themselves
but games like ghost recon and hitman did that already they portayed shitholes like bolivia and india

lighting and texture thanks physicist engineers and ivy leage copers for making it real
The understanding of physics of these computer scientists is down right amazing!

but games like ghost recon and hitman did that already they portayed shitholes like bolivia and india
They tried but didn't look at achieve photorealism like Cyberpunk has done.

Not even close to the real thing, I mean it as a realistic graphical portrayal

It was only a matter of time before we got to this level of photo-realism. Tbh, this isn't as wow-inducing as you would think it should be.

It was only a matter of time before we got to this level of photo-realism. Tbh, this isn't as wow-inducing as you would think it should be.
I am grateful that I lived to see this day.

I am grateful that I lived to see this day.
Imagine the realism that we'll get when RTX 9090 comes out! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: Hope it doesn't require a whole power plant to run! :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine the realism that we'll get when RTX 9090 comes out! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: Hope it doesn't require a whole power plant to run! :feelsrope::feelsrope:
@LesscoBlob

Imagine the realism that we'll get when RTX 9090 comes out! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
there is a limit to graphics . It cannot improve exponentially. remember no graphics for your FACE