Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Life is so shit, I can't wait to die. I've just accepted it

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
If a nigger ran up to me and shot me, it would be very painful, but then it would probably be very peaceful. I'm not afraid of it anymore, it would probably be the same as before I was born. If I could kill myself right now I would, but my mom would be upset. So I have to wait till she passes away or I die "naturally" from shit out of my control.

Anybody else feel this way? I don't know what happens afterwards, but it feels cathartic just accepting it.

Yep, everyday I fantasize about just not existing. That's why I sleep a lot.

If a nigger ran up to me and shot me, it would be very painful, but then it would probably be very peaceful. I'm not afraid of it anymore, it would probably be the same as before I was born. If I could kill myself right now I would, but my mom would be upset. So I have to wait till she passes away or I die "naturally" from shit out of my control.

Anybody else feel this way? I don't know what happens afterwards, but it feels cathartic just accepting it.
I just want the easy way out of living, if I got terminal illness I would be fine. Yeah my parents will be upset but deep down they know I'm a loser, there is no light in this endless dark tunnel.

I used to say the same thing. Until a few days ago, when I was walking to college, some negro from nowhere tried to rob me, grabbed me by the arm and told me he was going to kill me. I was scared to shit, but didn't freeze, I ran straight to college, even fell to the wet soil and got all my clothes dirty. Literally. Nobody. Gave. A. Fuck. I prefer throwing myself into an active volcano before giving any of my things to such an abject animal. It's logical that killing all negros wouldn't be the solution to crime, but how can you feel sorry for them when they value more your phone than your life? People I'm surrounded by are really liberal and progressive, they simply don't get it. “They're victims of society, capitalism, we got to think about them”. Who thinks for us? Is the fact that we got to live with all this shit, getting out of bed, barely making it with what is enough, get killed, robbed, beat up, okay?

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. I’ve never lived but I realize that living is impossible for people like me. I can’t be afraid of death because I am already dead. I’m just existing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back