Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long before you'd completely give up hope and rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date

If you consider roping, how long do you give yourself before you get to that point.

• Total voters
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
How long do you plan on holding out before you completely give up all hope and accept that fact that no woman will ever like you and give you basic things that others get to enjoy? I give myself until 30 before I seriously consider it. If I have not managed to ascend by that time I don't see the point in living any more thb. Having to go through life like this is to below what anyone would consider a good quality of life, having to endure loneliness and isolation day after day is so detrimental and horrible for your mind, there's a reason why isolation is considered to be a form of psychological torture. Never getting to experience things that others seem to get so easily leaves a bad aftertaste. There's only so much you can do to cope, it'll eventually become too much for all of you too; it's extremely rare that a person can live in isolation and be okay. I spent the day in bed reading ER's manifesto and I feel for him, I see why he did all that tbh.

If you plan on ending it, go out with a bang.

Attachments

• 54e56e30d2a74b83b52565b4afde1c04.jpg
    54e56e30d2a74b83b52565b4afde1c04.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
Absent torturous physical illness I'm never roping. Roping without ER'ing is cucked.

impossible for me to rope

How long do you plan on holding out before you completely give up all hope and accept that fact that no woman will ever like you and give you basic things that others get to enjoy? I give myself until 30 before I seriously consider it. If I have not managed to ascend by that time I don't see the point in living any more thb. Having to go through life like this is to below what anyone would consider a good quality of life, having to endure loneliness and isolation day after day is so detrimental and horrible for your mind, there's a reason why isolation is considered to be a form of psychological torture. Never getting to experience things that others seem to get so easily leaves a bad aftertaste. There's only so much you can do to cope, it'll eventually become too much for all of you too; it's extremely rare that a person can live in isolation and be okay. I spent the day in bed reading ER's manifesto and I feel for him, I see why he did all that tbh.
Paragraphs, GrAYfuk, paragraphs