Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long do you think you can still hold on to your mental sanity living in this clown world?

Well?

• I think I can still go on for like 6-10 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think I can still go on for like 21-30 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I have no idea, maybe I am already insane.
Honk Honk

I have no clue. I just live on and watch my mental health go to shit right before my eyes.

I'm pretty much mindbroken and insane. But I guess I'm not completely insane since I can wipe my own ass and can't run outside naked etc.

Ngl, I'm a fucking madman bro.

I feel I´m mostly gone, this gay Earth did a number on me. I function well enough for work and professional settings, but I have to fakemaxx. Being naturally low ihnib doesn´t certainly help, entailing extra effort to play the part.

I'm just insane enough to cope. (Until rope)

i'm both perfectly functional and completely insane tbh. talking alone, repeating stupid mantras, absurdly unlikely and hopeful thinking and ideation and fantasy, the works.
hopefully this lasts, i'd rather work than go to an institution, since peaceful institutions where you're left alone pretty much don't exist.

talking alone, repeating stupid mantras, absurdly unlikely and hopeful thinking and ideation and fantasy, the works.
I do all of those minus the mantra one. But I don't consider myself insane yet because I have actual insane people in my family and I know what it looks like.

What are your mantras like?

I was bitten by a fly, it took away my humanity and made me a freak of nature. Of course I am insane since nobody wanted to be my friend, Insanity came rather quickly. There is only so much any being can take before they snap. One bad day.

I'm pretty much mindbroken and insane. But I guess I'm not completely insane since I can wipe my own ass and can't run outside naked etc.
The Joker is completely bonkers. He doesn't regress into a child like state. You can be insane and still have standards you know. Not all flavours of Insanity are the same either.

I am far beyond insane. I am at a point where I want to transform myself into an unstoppable female-lifting-machine-prankster-monster.

I do all of those minus the mantra one. But I don't consider myself insane yet because I have actual insane people in my family and I know what it looks like.

What are your mantras like?
yeah, actual insane people seem very understandable to me now, they're just people who lost their last bit of willpower and now their lizard brain can make them yammer their anxieties out on the streets without any barrier, or even act on them physically.

i'm using the term mantra mostly for comedic effect, it's just a tendency to repeat dumb shit every once in a while like how X femoid should fuck me or suffer, or about wanting to off myself, i just realised at some point that they're repetitive and predictable enough they may as well be referred to as mantras.

Clown world/ Honk Honk=Forved meme

i'm using the term mantra mostly for comedic effect, it's just a tendency to repeat dumb shit every once in a while like how X femoid should fuck me or suffer, or about wanting to off myself, i just realised at some point that they're repetitive and predictable enough they may as well be referred to as mantras.
Oh, I do that as well.

I say 'it's time to start again" in Portuguese to myself all the time because of this song from my teenage years. And I don't even like this band.

I'd say 2 years but I'm already losing my mind.

Clown world/ Honk Honk=Forved meme
Why do you think so? I think it's a good meme and accurate to describe our societies' situation right now, do you disagree?

Or are you just LARPing as Ritalincel?

I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic so i guess by medical standards i'm technically insane to some extent.

However ... sometimes when i look at the state of this arbitrary world, i realize maybe i'm not the one who's so insane.

I'm still an 18 yo youngcel but I don't really see myself losing my sanity anytime in the future since I've pretty much accepted my fate at this point and for the most part try to ignore the gutter of a society we writhe in
Contempt>Despair>Apathy

i don't feel insane i just feel more nihilism

Oh, I do that as well.

I say 'it's time to start again" in Portuguese to myself all the time because of this song from my teenage years. And I don't even like this band.

yeah, I remember and quote some old songs in an ironic fashion too. i think it's almost an attempt to connect with the experience of people who listened to crappy hyper NT songs long ago and led normal lives while i was too cool to like that type of bad music.

I do not think I can get any more insane than I already am. I do not even care about this shit anymore.

yeah, I remember and quote some old songs in an ironic fashion too. i think it's almost an attempt to connect with the experience of people who listened to crappy hyper NT songs long ago and led normal lives while i was too cool to like that type of bad music.
Interesting perspective tbh. I do like some popular bands but most of the shit I listen to isn't popular at all with normies and foids.

Why do you think so? I think it's a good meme and accurate to describe our societies' situation right now, do you disagree?

Or are you just LARPing as Ritalincel?
No, I simply find it annoying just as I do with 99.9% of memes. Every few months I see people devolve into some immature hive mind over some of the most inane events and phrases. Suddenly everyone is repeating it like it’s their goddamn national anthem (another thing I hate) If anything memes validate my ideas of the sheer ignorance and spineless ness of mankind. Half of the time I consider most people as invertebrates, worthless insects that are infesting my living space and demand that I join in their chittering

No, I simply find it annoying just as I do with 99.9% of memes. Every few months I see people devolve into some immature hive mind over some of the most inane events and phrases. Suddenly everyone is repeating it like it’s their goddamn national anthem (another thing I hate) If anything memes validate my ideas of the sheer ignorance and spineless ness of mankind. Half of the time I consider most people as invertebrates, worthless insects that are infesting my living space and demand that I join in their chittering
I see. I used to think like that tbh, I was a huge "hipster" (hated popular things, hive minds, anything that was popular, really) during my young adult years but then I started feeling lonely and want to participate in hypes tbh.

Last edited:
I see. I used to think like that tbh, I was a huge "hipster" (hated popular things, hive minds, anything that was popular, really) during my young adult yeats but then I started feeling lonely and want to participate in hypes tbh.
My hatred of these things are innate more than from any desire to be “different”. I just am, and it shows through my experiences. Hatred plays a large role in my worldview

I’m too apathetic to go insane tbh

if im forced to live in feminist city like toronto for the rest of my life, id rather kill myself, but if i can live in a better society or some farm land far away from the west, i think i can manage. dealing with hate and bullying almost everyday gets tiring, cant do nothing cause to many cucks and whiteknights too.

I'm already a bit insane

The percentage of Jokercels will continue to rise at an alarming rate as long as the world around us continues to degrade.

The foundations were pretty much kicked from underneath me in my late teens. By 25 I was a broken man, insane. I tried salvation but it yeilded nada. I'm 42 later this year.

I went insane in 2017. I regret it because now I have to take meds and I still live with my parents so I can't do anything but take them.

Not sure which option to pick but it’s society that is the problem, not the world.

Im going to self destruct now .

I'm already insane tbh. I just living enough to see the collapse of this degenerated western world.

I'd give it 1-2 years.

The chad honk honk mainlander
The virgin gigachad

Idk bro, I think I'm sane but that's not clown world's opinion

I also think im normal but i need to have copes.
Epic games is raping steam rn and its suifuel for me.

Toronto cunts would make an incel go ER or AM. It's not if, but when really?

I feel like I already reached my breaking point, but I will not kill myself.

i want to see the end ( ww3 ) ofc im insane or msotly insane already, how should one be sane in this insanity ? , makes no sence

im nuts already been in hospital twice for an "episode" and im sure I have more to look forward to.